The New Show

My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kikwang got up and walked to Yuri's room down the hallway. He stopped infront of her door and held his hand to his chest and breathed slowly. He looked at the end of the hallway and everyone was looking at him telling him to knock on the door. He nodded and raised his hand to knock on the door. 

"Yuri? Please open the door," Kikwang said as he knocked. 

Fortunately, Yuri opened the door and looked at him, "What do you want?" 

"Can we talk inside, Yul? Please, we need to talk," Kikwang said. 

"Arasso, come in." Yuri said coldly. 

"She must be mad at me," Kikwang thought. He walked in and saw her room. It was filled with B2ST posters, SNSD posters, Super Junior, EXO, 4Minute, f(x), and every other artists. She kept all the CDs she got from her hoobaes and sunbaes and displayed them by her window. Yuri sat down on her bed which was the first bed by the door and looked at Kikwang. 

"Sit down, unless you want to stand, Kikwang oppa," Yuri said as she crossed her legs. 

"Can I? You know, sit on your bed?" Kikwang asked carefully. 

"Yeah, it's fine," Yuri said as she patted next to her. 

Kikwang walked over and sat down next to her and looked straight at her, "Yuri, I'm sorry. When I gave the fork to Hyoyeon, I didn't think it would make you mad. She asked for a fork and I gave it to her. Please don't be mad at me." 

Yuri sighed and looked away, "I'm sorry, Kikwang. I was just..jealous and I was angry." 

Kikwang smiled behind her back and grabbed her hands. Yuri looked at him in shocked but smiled after. 

"Mianhe, oppa. Jeongmal mianhe," Yuri said as she started tearing a little bit. She realized she was getting too worried, too scared but she had to trust him. 

Kikwang looked at Yuri and wrapped his hand around her. He brought her into his chest and hugged her tight. Yuri squeezed in and wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his chest. She felt the warmth of Lee Kikwang and Kikwang felt the warmth of Kwon Yuri. Yuri looked up at him and smiled. Kikwang looked at Yuri and smiled. 

"Now, don't cry, Yul," Kikwang said as he wiped her tear. 

"Arrasso, oppa," Yuri said as she nodded, "I still have to pack my makeup bag so just wait here with me." 

"Arrasso, Yul," Kikwang said as he let go of her. Yuri ran to her bathroom and closed the door quietly while Kikwang was just looking around. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled widely. She ran out and continued her packing with Kikwang next to her. 

"Yuri, why are you bringing so much stuff?" Kikwang said. 

"I'm a girl and these are things I need," Yuri said with a laugh. 

"Well, you don't need that much makeup," Kikwang said as he pointed. 

"Netizens will say things if I don't have any on," Yuri said as she looked at it. 

"No, they won't. You're beautiful, Yul," Kikwang said as he lifted her head up and smiled. 

"Thank you, oppa," Yuri said as she blushed. 

Kikwang smiled at her and locked hands with her, "You're welcome." 

Yuri smiled widely and looked at their hands and smiled. 

"YAH! Are you guys gonna go or no?" Hyoyeon yelled. 

Yuri and Kikwang jumped in shock.

"Yul, are you ok?" Kikwang asked concerned. 

"Just a little shocked," Yuri said quietly, "AND YES WE"RE COMING OUT HOLD ON KIM HYOYEON!" 

"Well, we better go, Yul," Kikwang said as he stood up. 

Yuri stood up with him, hands locked tight, and said, "Yeah, let's go. Will you carry my bag? Please?" 

"Arasso, Yul," Kikwang smiled as he took her bag. (It's another mini suitcase, btw.)

Yuri opened the door to see SNSD trying to listen in and some of them were trying to peek in. 

"YAH, were you guys trying to look?" Yuri yelled. 

"Bwo? Uh-uh-no!" Tiffany said surprised that she even speaked in English.

"Hahahahaha," Yuri laughed. "Fany-ah, were you that scared?" 

"Yah. KWON.YURI." Tiffany yelled. 

Yuri started stepping back into the room and ran behind Kikwang and wrapped her hands around his wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter