The Start Of Something New

My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

It's finally the end of music broadcasting and MCing. I walked out of the stage and went to f(x)'s room and knocked on the door. Of course, they let me in. 

"Hey guys!"

"Oh, hey unnie!" Luna said. I looked around and saw SooJung walking out from the bathroom. 

"SooJung-ah! You're done with changing?" I asked as I sat down. 

"Ne, unnie, let me get my suitcase and we can get KIkwang and go," SooJung said. 

"Arasso, don't rush, SooJung, we have time," I said calmly. 

"Ne, unnie," Soojung said. I got up and grabbed SooJung's suitcase to save her time and I grabbed my purse too. 

 (SooJung's suitcase)    (Yuri's Purse) 

"SooJung, I have your suitcase!" I said. 

"Ne, unnie," SooJung said as she was tying her hair. She grabbed her sunglasses that was sitting on the table and put them on top of her head. "Kaja, unnie!" 

"Haha, alright. Bye bye girls. Come on, SooJung," I said with a smile. I grabbed her suitcase and SooJung follwed behind me. "Let's go to BEAST to pick Kikwang up." 

"Arasso, unnie. I'll wait here, you go and get him," SooJung said. I nodded and made my way into BEAST's room. I knocked and the staff let me in. When I walked in, I could feel my face heat up. All of them were just wearing tank tops, oh my god. 

'Hey guys," I said trying to stay calm. 

"OH, Yuri!" they said. They were trying to cover themselves up which made me laugh so hard. 

"Guys, you don't have to cover yourselves. I'm fine. And I'm just here to get Kikwang so we can leave," I said while laughing. 

"Oh, I'm almost ready Yuri. Lemme just put a jacket over this and get my bag and we can go," KIkwang said. 

"No, no, take your time. Just let me bring SooJung in so she can have a seat," I said. 

"Oh okay," Doojoon said. I walked out and saw Soojung just walking around. 

"Soojung! Jung Soojung!" I yelled. 

"Ne, unnie?" she asked with a blank face. 

"Come in, Kikwang's gonna take sometime, so you might as well sit down instead of walking around. Just a reminder, they're in tank tops so don't freak out or blush and act mature," I said as I started walking back. 

"Unnie, you were blushing weren't you?" Soojung said laughing. 

"Aish, be quiet Jung Soojung!" I said while laughing. We linked our arms and walked inside to the room. 

"Annyeonghaseo, f(x) Krystal imida," SooJung said politely. 

"SooJung, sit down," I said as I sat down on the couch. 

"Eh? SooJung?" Dongwoon said confused. 

Soojung and I looked at him and laughed. 

"Ye-," I started but Junhyung cut me off. 

"BABO. Soojung is her real name, you idiot," Junhyung said. 

"Yah, Yong Junhyung, what are you? A stalker?" I said while laughing. 

"Ani, ani-ah, Y-Yuri-ahhhh!" he said as he was getting frustrated. 

"Hahaha," Soojung and I laughed together. Slowly, everyone started laughing even Junhyung himself. 

"Unnie, unnie jjang," Soojung said while holding her stomach. 

"Yah, you're crying!" I said while breathing heavily. Laughing made me run out of breath. 

"Seriously?" Soojung said while wiping her tears. 

"Yeah, was it that funny Soojung? Where is Kikwang?" I asked. 

"Unnie, it was the best," Soojung said.

"And, I'm here, Yuri. Let's go," Kikwang said. 

I looked at him and smiled. Woah, my heart is just pounding so hard. Oh my god... I got up and Soojung got up with me. We started walking to the door and everyone was getting out. 

"Come on guys, we'll all use the elevator and go down to the car park," I said. (Now that the elevator was fixed, thank the lord. I wasn't gonna walk in these heels anymore. I thought) BEAST and Soojung and I walked out of the room and went to the elevator. I was holding Soojung's suitcase and all 8 of us went inside the elevator. I knew Soojung didn't like being awkward so I pulled her and she was next to me and I was next to her and Kikwang. Everyone squeezed in and Doojoon pressed the button to the ground floor. 

"So, are you guys excited?" Yoseob asked. 

"I am nervous and excited," I said with a laugh. 

"I'm nervous..." Soojung said. 

"Wae-yo?" I asked with a smile. 

"Unniee, you know Sica-unnie. She's gonna give the dude a hard time," Soojung said. 

BEAST and I laughed, "You're right. Sica's gonna make sure that whoever you got out with, won't hurt you. She'll probably lecture you when we go home and get my stuff, Soojung." 

"Really?" Soojung said with a sigh. 

"Soojung, you know your sister. She just wants the best for you," I said while I wrapped my hand around Soojung. 

"I know, unnie," she said as she put her head on my shoulder.

"What abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter