I Like Her...I Think...Or I Love Her..

My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kikwang's POV (So for Kikwang's POV, I'm gonna start at the waiting room because everyone knows what happens when they perform so there's nothing special there, so I'll just start at the waiting room where Yuri picks him up. ^^) 

Our performance finally ended and the B2UTYs made the performance amazing and fun. Their support is what makes BEAST up and we're thankful for that. We all went back to our room and got changed. I took the jacket and outfit off and put on a black tank top just like the others. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and dried myself off. God, I sweated so much. I walked out and I saw Yuri. 

"OH Yuri!" we all said. I looked at the guys and they were trying to cover up, hahaha. 

"Guys, you don't have to cover yourselves. I'm fine. And I'm just here to get Kikwang so we can leave," she said while laughing. 

I walked out from the corner that lead to the bathroom and said, "Oh, I'm almost ready Yuri. Lemme just put a jacket over this and get my bag and we can go."

"No, no, take your time. Just let me bring SooJung in so she can have a seat," she said reassuringly. 

"Oh okay," Doojoon said. Yuri walked out to get Soojung and we all just laughed when she left. 

"You guys were covering yourselves up?" I asked while laughing. 

"YA, I was shocked," Junhyung said. 

"No hyung, I think you were embarrassed about your body," Dongwoon said which made all of us laugh. 

"And why were you trying to cover up, Doojoon? You normally show off your body," Hyunseung said with a confused face. 

"Yeah, that's right," I said, "you'd normally flex just like you do with us or 4Minute." 

"Hahahaha, that's right!" Dongwoon said while laughing. 

"Well, Yuri made me nervous. And I'm not close to her like I am with 4Minute so it made me a little embarrassed, ok? I get embarrassed too! And Dongwoon, you shouldn't be laughing. You were the only one that turned red after Yuri walked in." Doojoon said while chuckling. 

"Aishhh, that was just,,," Dongwoon said. 

After Dongwoon finished talking, Yuri and Krystal came in. 

"Annyeonghaseo, f(x) Krystal-imida." she greeted.

"Annyeong," we greeted. 

"Soojung, sit down," Yuri said. She was so nice to everyone. 

" Eh? Soojung?" Dongwoon said stupidly. 

"Ye-" Yuri started speaking but Junhyung cut her off. 

"BABO, Soojung is her real name, idiot." Junhyung said with a hint of pride in his voice. Of course, Yuri had to embarrass him, lol. 

"Yah, Yong Junhyung, what are you? A stalker?" Yuri accused while laughing. 

"Ani, ani-ah, Y-Yuri-ahhhh!" he said as he was getting frustrated. 

Everyone couldn't help but laugh. Yuri was one of a kind to make Junhyung frustrated and flustered. 

"Unnie, unnie jjang," Soojung said while holding her stomach. 

"Yah, you're crying!" Yuri said while breathing heavily. I was running out of breath too, Junhyung was getting so red and it was just too funny.

"Seriously?" Soojung said while wiping her tears. 

"Yeah, was it that funny Soojung? Where is Kikwang?" Yuri asked.

"Unnie, it was the best," Soojung said. 

I heard my name and walked out and said, "And, I'm here Yuri. Let's go." 

Yuri gave me a smile and oh my god, that smile!

 (Yuri''s beautiful smile)

"Come on guys, we'll all use the elevator and go down to the car park," Yuri said. We all walked down to the elevator and got in. Thank the lord it was fixed because I didn't want to go down 3 flights of stairs and the girls probably didn't want to either. We all got in and I was next to Yuri and Doojoon. Doojoon pressed the button for the ground level where our cars are. 

"So, are you guys excited?" Yoseob asked. 

"I am nervous and excited," Yuri said with a laugh.

"I'm nervous..." Soojung said. 

"Wae-yo?" Yuri asked with a smile. 

"Unniee, you know Sica-unnie. She's gonna give the dude a hard time," Soojung said. 

BEAST and Yuri laughed, "You're right. Sica's gonna make sure that whoever you got out with, won't hurt you. She'll probably lecture you when we go home and get my stuff, Soojung." 

"Really?" Soojung said with a sigh. 

"Soojung, you know your sister. She just wants the best for you," Yuri said while she wrapped her hand around Soojung. 

"I know, unnie," she said as she put her head on Yuri's shoulder. 

She looked so pretty like that, taking care of Soojung like her own sibling. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter