First Day

My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

"Yuri-ah!" Kim Taeyeon called. 

I woke up to Tae's voice and I sat up immediately. Yuri, Yuri, Yuri was all I heard from downstairs. 

"Ne Unnieeeeeee!" I yelled. 

I got up and went downstairs in my pajamas and saw Taeyeon at the dining table. 

'Unnie waeyoo?" I asked.

"You have to go to Music Core to MC today by yourself and you start that new schedule of yours that you asked to participate in. Remember, Yul?" Tae said. 

I looked at Taeyeon in shock and finally remembered. Today was the day that I was going to that new schedule. I ran upstairs to get myself dressed and I heard Tae's ahjumma laugh and I just smiled. It was wonderful to have an unnie. I got in the shower and put my makeup on. I looked at the closet Yoona, Jessica, and I shared and I stared at it not knowing what to wear. Since we were all the same size, the three of us shared things. The Royal Family says Sones and I couldn't help but smile at that name. I finally chose white jeans shorts and a blue denim shirt and sprayed some perfume on. Perfume is always a life saver.  I wore a simple necklace that had Mickey Mouse (everyone knows my addiction). I grabbed my purse and grabbed my phone and went downstairs. 

"Unnie, I'm using your car so I'll get going now. I'll call you later, okay? Byee!" I said as I put my heels on. 

"Arasso Yul, call me and put shades on! I heard there's gonna be a small heat wave and be hydrated." Taeyeon said. 

I nodded my head and smiled. Once an unnie, always an unnie, I thought. I got into Taeyeon's car (since mine was broken and Taeyeon let me share and we always shared anyways). I grabbed my shades out of my bag and drove to Music Core. On the way there I stopped for Bubble Tea because who can't have Bubble Tea on a nice day like this. I walked out of the car and went inside my favorite shop. 

"Hello, welcome to M Bubble Tea Cafe. What would you like today, Miss Yuri?" said the girl that always took my order aka Jiyong. 

"Oh, annyeong Jiyong-ah! I'll do something a little different today and get mango and tapioca pearls. I'll also have 6 Taro bubble teas with boba and 3 Green Tea bubble teas with boba and 2 Strawberry bubble teas with tapioca pearls." I said. 

"Alrighty then, Miss Yuri. That will be 16,000 won and why so many may I ask?" Jiyong said. 

"Beast and f(x) are doing their comebacks today so why not surprise them," I said with a smile as I gave her my card. 

She nodded and slid the card and gave it back to me. I stepped out of line and waited for my bubble teas that didn't take that long. I walked out with 3 cup holders and went back to Taeyeon's car. I kept the A/C on so the teas would be cold and I drove to Music Core. It didn't take that long so I arrived quite quickly. I got down and locked the car. My right hand had my purse and a cup holder and my other hand had the other two. I made my way to f(x)'s waiting room. I knocked on the door. 

"UNNNNNIEEEEE!" 

"Hey guys, here's your bubble tea for your comeback! You guys are going to do great and I wish you the best of luck. Victoria unnie, Luna, Amber, I got you guys your Green Tea. SooJung and Sulli, I got you guys your strawberry. Oh by the way, Soojung I heard you're going on that reality or variety show with me!"

"Thank you Yuri unnie," f(x) said. 

"Oh yeah, I am. Apparently, I'm going with you so I brought my stuff. And manager oppa said that someone else was coming with us. He said you would know later." Soojung said as she drank her tea. 

"Um, I don't know but I'll find out. And okay, we'll have to stop by at the dorm for my stuff." I said as I thought about the someone else. "Okay, well I'm going to BEAST to deliver these. So I'll be going, FIGHTING!" 

I left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter