In which maknaes plan a trip with Eomma - HUNTAO with Suho.

a CHANSOO ft. Random EXO OTPs drabble dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun flops lethargically on his queen sized bed. The boy is so damn tired he could actually feel his bones cracking from the exhaustion. EXO had just finished their concert in Indonesia; it was raining the whole time rendering him with and injured toe. His Luhan hyung had also retained an injury and Jongin had hurt his ankles. It was a tough time for the boys but professionalism goes first in anything so they had to perform even the weather was being a complete .

 

A knock oscillated throughout Sehun and Luhan’s shared room. The maknae darts a glance at the door and consequently drops his head back on the pillows.

 

“Come in.” He answered; voice muffled by the pillow on which he buried his face.

 

“Sehun,” Junmyeon poked his blond head inside the room and observed the motionless lump on the bed that is his youngest ‘child’ “I’m going out with Kyungsoo, do you want anything?”

       “Anything’s good eomma, thanks.”

      Junmyeon laughs at the nickname before going out the house.

   

“Yah!” Sehun calls coupled with obnoxiously loud knocks on the wooden door before him. “Tao            hyung, I’m coming in.”

“Go away you brat!” Tao shouts from the other side of the door.

“No.” Sehun simply says and barges inside. A half Tao sprawled pathetically on his bed, is the first sight he sees and he smirks.

“Why, look at that.” Sehun snickers as he trudges to the bed.

“Go away you ert.” Tao throws a pillow across the room and the thing squarely hits the younger maknae. Sehun complains, rubbing his nose in the process. “You’re being too mean.”

“Mean your . What do you want anyway?”

Sehun flops on Tao’s bed, staring directly at the ceiling. “What do you wanna do for Chuseok?”

“I never really thought about it. Where are the hyungs going?”

“Xing hyung is going back to Changsha I think, and then the others are going back to their hometowns.” Sehun turns and faces his lover, caressing the elder’s cheek.  Tao’s face burns at the touch and Sehun’s docile smile turns into a smirk. “I really love my effect on you.”

“ you, you bastard!” Tao smothers him with a pillow and the younger laughs.

“Hey,” Tao bolts up from his lying posi

Please log in to read the full chapter