In which Kyungsoo corrects Chanyeol's Spanish - CHANSOO

a CHANSOO ft. Random EXO OTPs drabble dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

This has totally become a Chansoo drabble dump ft. EXO OTPs. I'm so sorry OTL

Chanyeol groans in frustration as his finger accidentally flick the wrong chord on his guitar. “This is so frustrating!” He shouts.  

The tall rapper had been practicing his Spanish and he can’t seem to pronounce his Rs which frustrated him to the point of annoyance. He’d also messed up his guitar skills and now he’s doomed.

“Why can’t I do this?” He asks himself as he cards long fingers on to his unruly hair. He takes a deep breath before resuming his practice.

No pletendo, Sel te dueno.

No soy nada, yo no tengo vanidad.

“It’s R Chanyeol, why do you keep saying Pletendo.” The rapper scolds himself “Jesus this is so hard.”

He closes his eyes for a moment but a series of annoyed knocks pull him out of his trance. “Chanyeol!” the voice shouts, which was obviously Kyungsoo’s, “It’s late, will you let people sleep already?! Goddamn it!”

Stressed, Chanyeol gets up from the couch and saunters to the door. He opens it with one swift pull and comes face to face with a half asleep Kyungsoo whose knuckles are still hovering about to knock again. Chanyeol pulls his small lover towards him, encasing him in a powerful embrace. “Soo…” he whines. “Spanish is so frustrating; it’s ing up my guitar skills.”

Kyungsoo huffs and pushes his Chanyeol away from him. “But you got the easiest lines from the song!”

“Yeah…” Chanyeol draws out, “But it has Rs and I can’t roll my tongue to pronounce those ing Rs.” The giant once again capture his lithe lover, burying his nose onto the shorter’s hair and inhaling his scent. “Can we just stay like this?”

Kyungsoo resists but Chanyeol tightens his grip and Kyungsoo can only sigh as he encircles his arms around his boyfriend’s torso.

“Are you okay now?” The shorter tentatively asks. Chanyeol nods and loosens his grip around Kyungsoo’s body. “Yeah, thanks I needed that Soo.”

Kyungsoo eyes his lover and gives him a small smile. “You know, maybe I could help you practice.” He suggests and Chanyeol’s eyes sparkle like a child. “You will?”

Please log in to read the full chapter