In which Chanyeol fails to surprise Kyungsoo - CHANSOO

a CHANSOO ft. Random EXO OTPs drabble dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: okay so this is another late reaction drabble to Kyungsoo winning the APAN Star awards. It's really late but you know, better late than never right? And I'm starting to think that I write too much CHANSOO for this drabble dump so forgive me lol. Warning: a little bit of drama ahead :)

Kyungsoo’s neck has gotten absolutely stiff, caused by his bowing numerous times to people congratulating him left and right. He just won the Male newcomer award at the recently held APAN Star awards. The singer is floating amidst euphoric feelings as he ascends the stage and receives his unexpected grant.

The singer didn’t really expect to win anything since he’s one of those idol actors, who are most probably labeled as talentless when it comes to acting by regular drama viewers, accepting such award was a great honor.  

Jo Insung gives him one last congratulatory hug before sending him away.

Kyungsoo lets out an audible sigh; sure he’s happy that he won the rookie award and most of his colleagues were happy for him as well. His fans are on cloud nine as he received the award, his parents sent there well wished and pleasantries too. 

EXO’s manager drives him to a small restaurant in Insadong where the rest of EXO decided to hold an intimate gathering to celebrate his win.  Jongin greets him as soon as he enters the restaurant; Junmyeon gives him a brotherly hug murmuring something about how proud of an appa he is. 

However, there’s one thing that’s been bugging the short singer ever since he’s stepped on the stage and received his award. Kyungsoo burns a hole straight at Chanyeol’s forehead, the rapper doesn’t notice the glares Kyungsoo had been shooting him ever since an hour ago as he animatedly chats with Baekhyun .

Kyungsoo thinks he’s jealous, but then the way his heart constricts painfully screams another thing that’s different in so many levels than jealousy. He’s not simply jealous, he’s hurt. He’d never be enough for Chanyeol no matter how hard he tries.

With that thought in mind Kyungsoo drinks the night away. Hiding his broken heart behind the façade of blinding smile.

***

Chanyeol shoots a worried glance at his lover a few feet away from him. Kyungsoo had been drinking so much ever since half an hour ago and even though Chanyeol is aware that Kyungsoo knows what he’s doing, he couldn’t stop being worried as his lover wastes the night away by drinking glass after glass of alcohol.  He’d been purposely ignoring Kyungsoo since he wanted to surprise the younger to a dinner date back at the dorm after their celebration. He’d also made arrangements that they should be left alone for the night.

He sighs as Kyungsoo drinks gulps down another gla

Please log in to read the full chapter