In which Kyungsoo is jealous - CHANSOO

a CHANSOO ft. Random EXO OTPs drabble dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay, so this was requested by an anon over ask.fm a few days ago. Sorry this was late and tbh this could be a standalone oneshot because damn the word vomit. Anyway, I hope this was what you wanted anon or even closer to what you wanted :3 I'm sorry i'm a potato. 

They’re at it again.

Kyungsoo’s eyebrows furrow in irritation as his eyes zones in at the familiar figure of his lanky boyfriend and his onscreen/onstage flirting partner, Baekhyun.

The doe eyed singer schools back his expression into normalcy as he tries not to burn his lover and Baekhyun into ashes. Figures why his fansites always have this picture of him, looking so scary; complete with furrowed eyebrows and slanted eyes looking as irritated as ever that he could put a girl on her PMS to shame. It was utterly laughable.

Kyungsoo knows he shouldn’t be jealous though. That word doesn’t even exist in his dictionary when it comes to relationships. He wasn’t even capable of feeling those stupid mushy feelings but ever since Park Chanyeol, a lot has changed. He doesn’t hate Baekhyun though. He’s just insecure. All their fans seem to think that Chanyeol and Baekhyun are actually together, even when the older has admitted to dating Taeyon, which is true. It always occurred to Kyungsoo that he’ll never be good as Baekhyun and the pressure of the Chanbaek ship trickles down to his consciousness, and let’s just say that’s the cause of all this unwanted feelings.

Chanyeo loves me. He tells himself. Park Chanyeol will always love me.

From across the stage; Chanyeol bumps shoulders with Baekhyun and they laugh blissfully. Kyungsoo begins to question his statement.

Damn you Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo heaves in a long inhale. Professionalism comes first before everything Kyungsoo, he’d always remind himself. It’s not good if you suddenly burst into a fiery fit because of petty jealousy. Patience is a virtue. Inhale and exhale.

A tanned arm snakes around his waist and he looks only to be greeted by Jongin’s beaming smile.

Kyungsoo reciprocates the gesture.  Chanyeol can wait.

If there’s Chanbaek, there’s also Kaisoo.

*

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo’s relationship has always been systematic. Everything is ruled and laid out; as if their relationship has been following protocols since they both agreed to date each other exclusively.  

When an argument transpires between them, the offender would always apologize first. They’d kiss and it would sometimes turn into something more.  

Looking at it like this, Chanyeol doesn’t have any idea why he is receiving the silent treatment from his small boyfriend, it dawns on him that he’s the offender and the one sitting on the debriefing seat. He did something wrong even though he has no idea what the hell it is. But as aforementioned, when someone is wrong he’d be the one to apologize first. There’s no maybe or what ifs.

Poke

Poke

Poke

No reaction.

Linkin Park and Incubus are blasting off Kyungsoo’s headphones which he rarely wears. Chanyeol knows that Kyungsoo exchanged Ipods with Jon

Please log in to read the full chapter