A Wolf and A Rabbit (Baeksoo)

Caramel filled Snickerdoodles

I am a wolf.

Ferocious, terrifying, and mysterious. A hidden ambiguous secret underneath glistening fur. A hunter that sinks his teeth into crimson blood. Meat rolls off my tongue while I swish away at the bones holding together the flimsy flesh. A delectable taste, a lingering smell, and a majestic sight.

He is a rabbit.

Fur soft and sweet reminding you of the hidden sunshines that lie in those pretty beads. A tail so cute to hold and ears that turn you green with envy. He tastes earthly, a mixture of water and greens boiled together. The very life of mother nature dwindles between his teeth.

I am a gentle lover.

His hair turns to silk once I place a finger on it. A black veil that covers his white skin and compliments his onyx eyes. Our lips fold perfectly together, his heart swallowing me whole. They give me chaste pecks to the cheek, a dainty red flush next to my skin. He is soft-spoken. A man of few words with eyes that tell tales to no end. But of course, he never fails to express his love towards me. My lovely dear little rabbit, Kyungsoo.

"I love you Baekhyun."

_x _o _x _o

A/N: I really love this pairing, especially if Kyungsoo is an adorable pup while Baekhyun is possessive of him. A little bit of fluff to brighten the mood (after three angsts...).