Loser

Caramel filled Snickerdoodles

I'm a loser

"Kyungsoo!" It's a voice that burns the back of his throat. Beautiful and yet so dangerous to him. Jongin started jogging to keep up with a figure fleeting in the distance. Kyungsoo rushed ahead of him, ignoring his pleas and screams of his name. Jongin caught up to him and pulled him back, embracing him in a familiar feeling.

"What do you want?" Kyungsoo muttered, trying his best to hide the fragile side that was spilling out. He turned around and pushed himself out of Jongin's grip. Arms length between them as the silence flooded the air with a heavy atmosphere.

"Please...listen to me." Jongin cried. His voice barely a whisper yet to Kyungsoo it sounded like thunder in the rain. Holding himself up with his head high, Kyungsoo looked at him dead in the eyes.

"No. We're done. I'm done. Don't...Jongin, just don't." He turned away for the millionth time, pride keeping his eyes steady and his tears in. He leaves once again, leaves everything behind him, leaves Jongin in the dust.

It was true that Jongin did cheat on him with another person, a fatal mistake that makes morals fall to their sins. Adultery, cheating, lying, every little mistake piling up on each other to a point where it exploded and destroyed everything around him. Jongin slid down the brick wall, his breaths coming in gasps and shivers. He was a mess, without Kyungsoo to keep him on track he was always just a messy person. Never once taking the intiative to better himself nor help Kyungsoo with anything.

"." He chuckled in the dark. Dim street lights and black shadows lurking about.

"." He laughed harder, tears pouring out. His fist hit the wall hard, harder, until the tan skin is bursting with red and purple bruises. He's smiling, the edges of his upturned frown hurt his cheeks. Jongin laughs outloud once more, a pitiful cry of a kicked puppy.

"Kyungsoo...I'm just a loser. I don't...I don't know anything anymore." He held his head in his hands.

Pitiful.

.

Rebellious.

Loner.

Lonely.

Loser.