Good Morning

Caramel filled Snickerdoodles

Feathery kisses, light touches, sweet giggles.

All expected to be performed in the morning as the sun rose from it's dreary daze and following suit he did too. Kai was never a morning person, head between covers or buried between soft pillows. On the other hand his partner ascended with the sun, his ivory skin reflecting light particles as he awoke with a majestic halo appearing over his head. Kyungsoo never had bed hair or puffy eyes, earning the nickname of sleeping beauty from Kai. Bedazzled by his beauty, Kai opened one eye and basked in the appearance next to him. Pink lips held firmly in a straight line, hair combed neatly to one side of the face, marble eyes and furrowed eyebrows expressing confusion, and most importantly a shirt that hung loosely to his petite frame. With a quick motion, he slid his hand down hard and brought Kyungsoo on top of him.

Feathery kisses were planted everywhere on the elder. His cheeks, his eyes, his forehead, and his lips.

Light touches traveled and massaged the confusion away. Touching here and there, being adventurous and daring.

Last but not least, sweet giggles filled the room as Kyungsoo awoke from his daze to see his husband displaying acts of puppy love to him.

"Good morning my love." Kai murmured between a kiss.

"It's time to rise." Kyungsoo responded pecking his cheek before hustling upwards.

Time slowed to a snail pace and the sun lit up the room through the curtains. The birds started their morning choir and the kitchen was drifting delectable smells.

Every morning is a repetition of the small heaven Kai had found.

 

_ x _ o _ x _ o

A/N: I'm writing this at 12:40 AM. I definitely need my morning green tea....