Idle

Caramel filled Snickerdoodles

His heart was full of shards.

A puzzle waiting to be put into a picture. Shards of broken glass that suited his sharp tongue fitted and molded together to create the corrupt picture of his entire being. Questions and answers lived beneath the surface of his eyes and the smile that would never appear. It was a mystery how he fitted the colour grey. It wrapped around him, a silk velvet blanket that stole all the oxygen away. Thoughts were jumbled and torn apart through vivid colours painted on a white canvas. Smoke came out, hazy and dreary, from his mouth. Eyes dead, stuck in time, and fleeted through the pictures he drew.

The only thing that could assemble the pieces in his heart was him. Beautiful snow white skin adorned with splashes of black, lips a fiery red. A smile so precious that made the gods bow down to him. Every detail and every crevice to this young man was defined perfectly. A heart made of gold that suited the graceful way he presented himself. It made Jongin swoon at the very sight of him. His eyes would always reflect the raw emotions built up inside of Jongin. Each and every time they locked themselves in a blazing stare, Jongin fell deeper in love. His heart yearned for him, the emotions soon splattered into all of his paintings.

One by one he drew his love again.

Over and over the face stared at him.

Jongin sighed and looked at Kyungsoo, taking a break from staring at his canvas.

The grey tombstone stared back.

 

_ x_ o_ x_ o

A/N: Lately I've been stuck in time. Idle and unmoving, my mind won't cooperate.