Six

Three Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Double Update See previous chapter first!)

___________________________________________________

Chapter Six:

 

(Lay)

 

I ran down the stairs of the Kim Family’s Mansion and practically flew towards the dining room. It was one of the rare occasions that Suho would be joining his family for dinner. Everyone was asked to be there, all four siblings, Heechul, Jaejoong, Jaehee and Suho.

 

I arrived just in time for Suho to be wheeled in the room. He smiled when he saw me and gave me a thumbs-up sign. It meant that he was happy. Suho had always been in his room. He rarely goes out and this was a good opportunity for him to see his family. I was about to follow when my father stopped me.

 

“Yixing, they will be discussing a family matter. You can’t go in.” My father said.

 

I nodded my head and leaned on the dining room door. My father placed a hand on my shoulder and then walked away. I placed my ear on the door hoping to hear even a bit of their conversation. After a few murmured sounds, I heard Heechul swear.

 

“… No… I will not allow this…” I heard Heechul say.

“…sit down… it’s not your choice…” I heard Mrs. Kim’s voice.

 

There was a sound of a slam then I heard Heechul again.

 

“I’m not going to let you…” He said.

 

I didn’t get to hear the rest of what he said. There were a few more murmured voices then I heard Suho’s voice. I leaned closer so that I could hear.

 

“... but… I understand…”

 

Suho’s voice was strained. I furrowed my eyebrows. Whatever they were talking about was not good. Then I heard a crash then Mrs. Kim’s voice.

 

“JUNMYEON! JUNMYEON!”

 

There was panic in her voice. Mr. Kim then opened the door and I fell down face first on the floor. He ignored me and then ordered one of the maids to call an ambulance and the family doctor.

 

I looked up and I saw Suho lying on the floor. Mrs. Kim and Heechul were sitting beside him. Jaejoong was carrying Jaehee who had started to cry.  Jaejoong placed a hand on Jaehee’s head and turned away from where Suho was lying down.

 

Suho did not look good. His face was paler and he lied there motionless. I wanted to run to his side but I couldn’t move. I was frozen to where I was. After that everything was a blur. An ambulance came, took Suho and rushed him to a hospital. Suho’s parents and Heechul went to the hospital. I begged my father to take me there and he said yes. Upon arriving at the hospital I saw Mr. Kim pacing back and forth. Mrs. Kim was crying and Heechul was sitting across where Mrs. Kim was and was looking at her with an angry expression.

 

I didn’t know why Heechul was so angry but I guessed it was because of what they were discussing earlier.

 

“If my brother… If Junmyeon dies… I will never forgive you.” Heechul said looking at his mother.

 

Mr. Kim stopped pacing and Mrs. Kim looked at Heechul and met his eyes.

 

“This is not the time to discuss this…” Mr. Kim said but stopped when the doctor came out of the emergency room.

 

The doctor walked over to where the Kims were and took a deep breath before speaking.

 

“Junmyeon’s stable at the moment but he’s still unconscious. We have transferred him to the recovery room. You may see him now. Mr. Kim may I have a word with you.” The doctor told them.

 

Mrs. Kim and Heechul went to the recovery room. My father stayed behind to be with Mr. Kim while I silently followed. As soon as we got to the room Mrs. Kim and Heechul went in. I stood outside the room and stared at the door blankly.

 

I clenched my fists at my side and closed my eyes. I didn’t dare go in. I was afraid of what I would be seeing. I was afraid of seeing Suho. My heart beat fast and I placed my hand over it.

 

“No. Suho is okay. The doctor said he’s going to be fine.” I told myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter