Close to you.

Night and Day.

CL's POV

I have my fingers laced with hers, we walk outside after a long night of karaoke. We say nothing, our voices strained from trying to reach impossible notes. We say nothing, but we are content just being in each other's prescence. Dara snuggles tightly under my arm and occasionally pecks my cheek. Her eyes beaming at me with a look of mischief. After wandering aimlessly for a couple minutes Dara speaks up.

"Chae...What exactly are we? Are we dating? ...." Dara blushes. "...Are you my girlfriend?"

I blush startled by her question. "Well... do you want me to be?" I stare nervously at her.

"I think maybe I would like that...Will you be my girlfriend Chae?" Dara bites the edge of her sleeve gently in anticipation. At the sight of this I chuckle and decide to .

"Hmm I don't know Mrs.Dara there are soooo many boys who I would really like to get with" I smile at her and poke her nose.

"Omo! Really? I'll fight them!" Dara crinkles her nose and draws up her fists. 

"Hahah Dara you are so brave" I kiss her nose. "And for the record, I would love to be your girlfriend" I smile widely and draw her towards me.

We embrace tightly for what seems to be forever.

"I'm so glad your mine, I know we met not to long ago but, I will be loyal to you." Dara caresses my hands and stares at me intently. 

"I know Dara, I know" I hold her hand again and smile softly.

"Omo Chae! It's getting really late let's go home!" Dara shivers slightly and I place my coat on her shoulders.

"Home? Where do we call home Dara? My place or your place?"

"Don't be silly chae home is wherever we are together" she blushes and puts my arm over her shoulder.

"Do you want to come to my place Chae it's much closer from here than your place." 

"Sure Dara let's go"

Dara leads the way and we arrive promptly to a condo complex. We walk through heading fro Dara's condo. At least we arrive to Dara's condo, she opens the door and lets me in. 

"Welcome to my condo Chae! I hope you like it!" Dara spins around with her arms spread out. Her condo is styled very modern with plenty of glass tables with a gray accent.

"My, my miss Dara if I had known you were so skilled in home interiors I would have hired you to come fix up my shabby apartment."

Dara walks over and pecks my lips. She holds me by the waist and looks up at me with a soft gleam in her eyes. 

"Nonsense, I love your apartment." 

I peck her lips, and smile.

"Thank you Dara."

"Chae! It's cold let me get you some blankets!" Dara disappears for a second but returns with a large blanket and surprisingly my pajamas she took the night she passed out. 

"It's a good thing I kept these right? Change into them, I don't want my Chaerinnie to be uncomfortable. The bathroom is down the hall to the left" Dara smiles and carries the blanket towards me. Before she reaches me, I stand up and begin removing my clothing. I place my jacket on the couch and peel off my long sleeve shirt. I stand in front of dara with a bra and jeans on. I begin unbuckling my belt and ing my jeans. Dara stands glued in her spot not sure what to do completely mesmorized at the scene before her. She stares intently at me with her eyes staring intensely as if in shock. I continue to peel of my jeans until I am completely down to my bra and underwear. Just as I reach for my pajama top, Dara stops me.

"Don't put it on.." She holds my hand.

"But what if I get cold at night wearing only this?" I motion towards my almost body. 

"You can't be cold if you're pressed against me.." Dara tosses the blankets onto the couch and begins to strip off her clothing until she is equivalent to me. Dara presses me onto the couch and lays on top of me. Dara then grabs the blanket and places it over us. 

"Mmm Dara you're very warm"

"Thanks Chae you are too, your skin is really soft" Dara my sides and my abs. I the small of her back softly. I her back for what seems like 30 minutes before I realize she's gone to sleep. I readjust her slightly and then cuddle close to her. I fall asleep perfectly happy, perfectly warm.