Comfort.

Night and Day.

Dara's POV

... I told her I have an ex. Why did I have to let that slip out of my mouth? I don't know if I'm ready to tell Chaerin about all that. After all we did just break up 2 weeks ago. I see a mixture of shock in Chaerin's eyes when I tell her that it was my ex calling me. I feel so guilty but why?

"Chae are you ok?" I look at her worried.

"Huh? Oh yea it's just.. I'm surprised that's all. So you have an ex? What's he like?"

Am I really prepared to tell her all that? ".....Well he was a gentleman when I first met him." I look at her then dart my eyes away.

"But then what?" She looks at me intensely.

"He wanted more from me thing's I didn't want to give him so I left him" I slowly poke at my food.

"Oh... I see. Listen we don't have to talk about this if you don't want to" Chaerin places her hand on top of mine. I feel tears forming. Hold them in Dara, don't let her see your weak side. A few tears escape me I am not strong enough.

"I'm sorry Chae I don't know why I'm crying it's so stupid." I look down and let more tears stream down my face.

"No don't be I completely understand but don't cry everything will be ok. I will stay by your side Dara" Chaerin grabs my face and slowly wipes my tears away. I am inches from her face as I stare deeply into her eyes. Those eyes could hold an eternity of happiness they made you feel that way. She pulls me in slowly for a gentle kiss. She then kisses my forehead.

"Everything will be alright" Chaerin tells me almost whispering. I stare deeply once more in her eyes and I believe her. Who wouldn't with eyes and a face like that.

"Thank you" I whisper as I lean into her for a hug. She holds me tight as if I might slip away from her. I am content in her arms.

"Thank you" I whisper again as I kiss her. We kiss eachother gently until we are pulled away by a sudden knock on the door.

"CHHHHHAAAEEEERRRINNN WE"RE GONNA BE LATE OPEN THE DOOR!" A woman's voice I do not recognize yells through the door.

"Sorry let me get that" Chaerin lets go of me and heads towards the door'

"Chaerin if you are late one more time I'm gonna have to fire you and I CAN do that since I AM the manager" The woman bursts through the open door while Chaerin just laughs.

"Oh Bom you would never fire me even if you wanted to" She laughs that heavenly laugh again.

The woman then becomes startled by my prescence and Chaerin notices.

"Ummm Bommie this is Dara" I extend my hand to her.

"Hello it's a pleasure to meet you" I smile warmly towards her.

"Nice to meet you too I'm Bom or as Chaerin likes to call me Bommie" She giggles and looks at Chaerin.

"Sorry to interrupt Chaerin I didn't know you had company but we really should get going" She gives Chaerin an apologizing glance.

"Yea speaking of.. I have to get to my apartment and get ready for my job as well" I tell Chaerin while heading into Chaerin's room to pick up my belongings.

"I hope you don't mind Chaerin I'm going to take your pajamas for a while." I smile warmly and kiss Chaerin on the cheek.

"No problem haha get home safely!" Chaerin and Bom grin at me as I turn to leave Chaerin's apartment. I walk out thinking of all the events that went on. However as I'm reaching the elevator I hear footsteps quickening behind me.

"DARA WAIT!" Chaerin is out of breath as I enter the elevator. She stops the elevator doors with her hand and comes in to join me.

"What is it Chaerin? Are you ok? I look at her concerned.

Out of breath she tells me "No I just realized I didn't have your number and wouldn't know when I would see you again" She smiles shyly at me. I notice her cell in her hand and grab it. I quickly add myself as a contact. Then I lean really close to her and whisper in her ear.

"You can call me whenever you'd like" I notice her blush but suddenly she grabs my hands forcing me to drop my stuff. She slams them against the wall of the elevator.

"I can't wait to see you again" She kisses me deeply.

"What if the elevator opens Chae? I whisper out of breath.

She let's go of my hands and laughs. "We won't be caught doing anything" The elevator dings on a floor and Chaerin leaves me while she softly giggles to herself. As the elevator door closes again I pick up my stuff. I touch my lips softly. Seriously... What are you Miss Chaerin?