Home.

Night and Day.
Dara's POV

"Mmmm" I am mumbling as I slowly open my eyes. Wait a minute this room isn't familiar at all... Where the hell am I? I continue to lay in my bed when I feel someone move slightly beside me. OH NO who is that? What did I do to deserve this? Suddenly a hand is slung over me and I realize what I am wearing. What the? Who's clothes are these? I analyze the hand over me hmm appears like a woman's hand. O.k Dara just be brave and look at your abducter. Ok here it goes! 1...2...3! I quickly turn myself. My jaw drops as I realize who I'm laying down next to. I begin to run my hands through Chaerin's wild mane of blonde hair. What a little lioness. I smile as I see her stirring in her sleep.So it is you who abducted me? I slowly begin to remember the events of last night. Oh that's right I passed out didn't I? Sorry for being a burden to you Chaerin. Then I am hit with another realization Chaerin must have taken my clothes off last night. I blush at the thought of her seeing my undergarments but thank goodness I wore something y. Hmm to wake her up or to not? Hmm rather not. I kiss her gently on the nose as I move to get out of bed. Where the hell is the bathroom in this place? Looking around I am in awe of how nice her apartment is. How much money does she even make DJ-ing? I find her bathroom and wash up. When I come out Chaerin begins to wake up.

"Good morning Chaerin!" I smile brightly as I walk over to her. She seems startled as if she's forgotten that she has company.

"Mmmm good morning Dara!" She gives me a half awake smile, so cute.

"Thank you for taking me in last night, I appreciate that" I kiss her gently on the cheek.

Clearly surprised Chaerin blushes "It was no deal really..." I look deeply into her brown little almond eyes. Such curiousity fills me what are you Chaerin?

"To make it up to you I'm going to make you breakfast!" I giggle and hop down into bed next to her.

"You don't have to do that" Chaerin blushes and pulls the covers over her head.

I pull the covers down and put my face inches away from hers. "I don't have to, but I want to". Chaerin blushes a deep red and gives me a gentle shove.

"HUL~!" Chaerin hides herself under the covers again. I laugh and head towards the bedroom's door in order to make my way to the kitchen.

Before I exit I turn around. "By the way Chaerin, your an excellent dancer" She blushes even more and I laugh my way into the kitchen. How can someone with such a cool edge be so soft inside? I look in Chaerin's fridge and decide to make omlette's. Hope she like's them!

CL's POV

Oh My GOSH CHAERIN. I look in the mirror my cheeks are burning a bright red. Ok Chaerin just be cool! I do my regular wake up routine and head towards the kitchen. What is that heavenly aroma? I can't cook to save my life, my apartments never been filled with such a smell. I walk into the kitchen and see Dara standing by the stove. Every part of me has to resist looking at her as I remember what she's wearing under my pajamas. ERT CHAE ERT! All these thoughts polluting my mind.

"Why are you blushing Chaerin?" Dara looks at me from the stove and giggles at me.

"Oh this?..Uh hahahaha" I offer no explanation and sit down at the table.

"Oooo! The food is ready!" Dara places the omlettes on the table. I have a bite and I am in heaven.

"Did you take cooking classes? This is fantastic!" I smile widely and eat more.

"I used to take classes a while back" She smiles pleased with herself.

*buzz* *buzz*

"Oh! That's my phone where did you place it Chaerin?"

"I'll go get it for you!" I disappear into my room and grab Dara's phone.
 I can't help glance at the caller ID. Kwon Jiyong? hmmm

"Here you go~" I hand dara her phone. She glances and decides not to answer her phone a look of annoyance spreads on her face.

"Is something wrong" I look at her worried.

"He won't stop calling me..." She pokes her fork into her omlette.

"Who won't stop calling you?" I ask as if I don't already know the answer.

"My Ex" .......I guess I didn't really know the answer after all.