Missed You.

Night and Day.

CL's POV
It's cold, it's raining. I'm here at work listening to the pitter patter on the cafe's rooftop. I'm sitting where you sat before and I'm watching water droplets skid down the length of the glass before me as I peer out as you did the day I first saw you. There is a cup of coffee in my hand and for a brief instant I close my eyes. I imagine the two of us getting caught in the rain. I'm removing my coat to cover us as we run into the cafe. Then there is the two of us again drinking coffee and you imitating a scene from a drama you once saw. You cover your lips in whipped cream and lean over and whisper "kiss me" and I do because I was tempted from the start. You and I laugh because of the delicious taste of lips crashing. But suddenly I open my eyes and instead I have coldness around me and a fading warmth in my hands. How is it that I have become so intrigued by you in such a short amount of time? You gave me your number and I'm supposed to call you but I can't gather the courage to do that. *Buzz Buzz* Huh? My phone is vibrating. I gently remove it out of my pocket and look at the ID "Pajama Cutie Dara <3". I chuckle at the name she put herself as in my phone. 1 New Message I open it not really sure what to expect. Chaerin...I miss you... my heart skips a beat as I read this. I clutch my phone to my chest and do a small dance sitting down. I reply I miss you too..come see me. I miss your company... I wait for a reply. *Buzz Buzz* I quickly open the message. Ok are you free today when is your work shift over? I glance at the clock I have 2 more minutes on break and then I have another 30 minutes of work then it'd be 5:30. Let's meet at the movies at 6:30  ^__^ That would give me enough time to get home and put something y on for her. Omo ert chae need to control my thoughts. Sure see you then! <3 I smile warmly and resume my work duties. As I am getting back to work I notice Bom clocking out. 
"HA HA HA Chaerinnie! You have to work 30 more minutes hahaha! Here are the keys so you can lock up ok? See you back at home!" She gives me a quick hug and leaves.
"Bad Bommie! Hahahaha ok bye!" I watch her leave and jingle the keys in my hands. I work steadily and smoothly. At 5:25 I begin locking up the cafe a huge smile comes across me face. I race outside and call a cab. I hop in and tell the driver my address. I skip my way to the lobby elevator and step in, when I reach my floor I head straight for my apartment. I put my key in but hear a shuffle inside my apartment. Slowly I open my door, the lights are off. 
"Who's there?" I yell. I step in slowly with caution. I countine to step in and suddenly the door shuts behind me. I am pressed to the wall. Tender lips meet mine, I know these lips, I surrender to these lips. She runs her hands on my sides and we exchange multiple kisses in the dark.
"Dara how did you get in?" I smile in between kisses and ask her. 
"I asked Bom to let me in with her spare key to your place" She flicks the lights on and I get a good look at her outfit. WOW OH WOW. She has on a crop top showing off her perfectly toned abs and high waisted shorts showing off her beautiful legs. 
"Tell me Dara do you always look this good?" I grab her by the waist and pull her towards me. 
"I only dress like this for you" She blushes and hide her face.
"Good, I like it" I whisper gently in her ear. I kiss her and then pull away from her. 
"I need to take a shower so we can get on our way to the movies" I head towards the dresser to pull my outfit out. I go for a simple black tshirt and a pair of short shorts. I decide not to put on nothing too y since dara has that covered. Kekeke I laugh and quickly step in the shower. As i shower i hear Dara singing from the living room. Her singing is so soft and lovely, I've missed that voice. I finish showering and start to dry myself. I get dress and comb my hair. I enter the living room to find Dara watching a tv reality program. "Are you ready to go miss Dara?" 

"Oh Chae you look good and yes!" Dara smiles and turns off the t.v.

"O.k let's go!" I hold the door open and she waltzes out.

"Wait I forgot something!" Dara says once I've locked the door.

"Really, what?" I stare at her curiously.

Dara grabs my hand and says "Just your hand and a kiss". She pecks me on the lips.

I smile, tell me how to live without someone like you? You came into my life suddenly and I'm craving you every second you're gone. Where will we go from here?