Sing For Me.

Night and Day.

Dara's POV

       "Damn we missed the time for our movie" Chaerin says looking at her shoes in a troublesome stare.

"If I hadn't held you up so long with my kisses we would have made it, I'm sorry Chae..." I look at her sincerely.

"What are you apologizing for?" Chaerin pulls me closer. "That was the best part of my day" She smiles at me.

I blush "Omo Chae" I stand on my toes and kiss her nose gently. "C'mon let's find something else to do!" I hop away from Chaerin in a teasing manner. Chaerin stands there trying to hide her smile but eventually laughs out loud. I run back to her and grab her hand.

"C'MON CHAERINNIE!" I pull her towards me and we walk hand in hand. It's a busy night out in the city, the clubs are alive and there's plenty of restaurants open. But one place catches my eye. I stop in front of the building and stare up at the sign with my eyes wide open. Chaerin stops behind me and looks up.

"This is is Chaerin, THIS IS IT." I hop around her and jump on her back.

"I didn't know you were a fan of noraebang Dara" Chae laughs and holds me on her back we enter the karaoke joint.

"Ah yes, hello welcome to Noraebang Heaven Korea's top karaoke joint how many in your party?" The server at the podium looks at Chaerin who is still holding me on her back.

"Just two" Chae replies with a smile.

"Alrighty then, follow me" He leads us to our room and opens the door. "So what's your story, is it girl's night out? He asks us with curious eyes.

Chaerin puts me down and we exchange a look. "You can say that I guess" I laugh and he chuckles.

"Have fun you two" He closes the door behind him.

After he closes the door I scan the room, lots of comfy couches to sit on and a T.V for displaying song lyrics. Two wireless mics are stationed next to the T.V along with a couple of food menu's. I immediately walk over to the menus.

"Mmmm, Chaerin-ah should we get something to eat, we didn't eat earlier!" I glance through the menu.

Chaerin plops herself down on the couch and motions me to come toward her. "Come here so I can see the menu too" She pats the spot next to her. I slip right in the nook under her arm and blush realizing how close we are.

"How about this Dara? Do you like ramen we can share the ramen they offer" Chae tilts her head to see me better.

"Yes, I LOVE ramen it's my favorite food" Chaerin smiles and gets up to place our order on a nearby tablet. I stand up and walk to the mics. I grab both of them and hand one to Chaerin.

"What should we sing my dear?" I ask while I scroll through the song selections on the screen.

"Hmmm" Chae says eyeing the selections. "OMO THERE!" I stop scrolling and go back to the song Chaerin wanted.

"This one we will sing this one!" Chaerin gets excited and does a little dance. "Sure thing by Miguel? Chaerin you suit my tastes I love this song!" We begin the song and the room's lights turn off and an array of lights turn on in multiple colors.

Chaerin begins to sing "Love you like a brother, treat you like a friend, respect you like a lover Ooooh Ooooh Woaaahh" While she sings I am immobilized, this is my first time hearing her sing and it is like no other experience. She sings to me with sincerity never ceasing to let go of our eye contact. Aware that I've become mesmorized she grabs my hand and kisses it softly.

"Even when the sky comes falling, even when the sun don't shine I got faith in you and I so put your pretty little hand in mine even when we're down to the wire baby, even when it's do or die we can do it baby simple and plain cause this love is a sure thing" Chaerin twirls me around and holds me from the waist as she stands behind me.

"Rock with me babe let me hold you in my arms talk with me babe yeah" She sings  to me in my ear as we rock our hips side to side. She then spins me towards her and kisses me. There's a certain taste to her lips that I can't get over and I kiss her again fiercely. Chaerin is surprised by my rough kisses and adjusts. Suddenly someone knocks and opens the door.

"Room Service!" He smiles and then realizes what he's walked into. "Oh, Um sorry! Here's your food I've added it to your tab!" He leaves the room rapidly and clearly very embarrassed.

Chaerin and I blush over being caught, Chae walks over to our ramen and sets it in front of the sofa. She then walks over to me and pulls me up so I cling to her with my legs around her waist. She carries me to the sofa and she sits down. I straddle her and she looks at me with curiosity and desire. I kiss her neck gently and then my tummy growls.

"Hahaha c'mon lets's have this soup" Chaerin rearranges me so I'm no longer on her lap and I face the soup. We eat our soup occasionally looking over at each other and blushing. Her fingers overlap mine and she gently drums my fingers. I stare at her, it is these simple actions that steal my heart and seal it away.