Drop the beat.

Night and Day.

She is so quick. Where are you running to? I am running so quickly after you my lungs are on fire and my legs are starting to stop. I can't stop running though, I'm chasing wildly after your brown hair flowing magnificently behind you. "STOP!" Please stop let me see your face spin towards me. I am starting to lose sight of you. No please don't go! please wait for me... please.

.*Buzz* *Buzz* "mmmmm" I am awakened by my horrid alarm. "C'mon Chaerin get it together" I quietly mumble to myself getting out of bed. I look in the mirror and groan and I realize I have gotten up too fast. I take that time to remember my dream. Who was that girl I was chasing after? God, I wanted to catch up so badly. I push my dream to the back of my head as I quickly finish my buisness in the bathroom and proceed to get dressed. What kind of outfit will I wear today? Nothing too flashy since it's just work anyways. I quickly zoom out the door to go to work. "CHHHHHHHAAAEEERIINNN!" oh great, here come's Bom.

"Chearinnie did you think I would just let you go to work without me?" 

"Well I just figured you were eating corn so I didn't bother knocking on your door" I said. Did I mention we're co-workers and neighbors? Yea the whole shabang. I work at a cafe during the day and I service the hottest club in Seoul by nightfall as a DJ. That's when my real day begins. Bom talks a storm and I try to keep along but we both know I'm not a morning person. 

"Chaerinnie are you even listening to me?!?" She says as I pull the doors open to the cafe.

"I'm sorry I'm just not ready to face the day yet" 

"When will you be? When you have a bottle of vodka in your hand and spinning tracks with the other? AISH~!"

Bom finishes her sentence and slaps me. I can't help but laugh at her. As she starts to nag at me again, I notice a small petite brunette walk in a take a seat near the window. She looks out the window so peacefully yet anticipated as if expecting someone to arrive. Bom continues to nag me.

"Bom SHHH! go clock in or something!" I tell her.

"Aish you're no fun! bad Chaerinnie!"

She laughs and disappears to the back of the cafe. I turn around again to look at the burnette. But I turn and she is gone. Damn... Bommie I will get you for distracting me. I trudge through the day waiting for my shift to over. Until at last the clock reads 5 pm which means it's time for me to clock out. 

"Bommie are you coming to Blacklight tonight?"

"Mmm I have to close up here but I will come if nothing else comes up see you maybe at the apartments later though!" 

"Ok bye bommie" I'm dashing out the door as I tell her this. Quickly I call a cab and ask the driver to drive me home. When I arrive I quickly start to shower and advance to my wardrobe. My job as a DJ requires a more badass outfit then that of my day job. I select a pair of ripped black jeans with my fave black band t-shirt. Then I top it with a leather jacket. I apply my eyeliner and smile knowing the night is going to be crazy. I look at the clock 7:00 p.m the night is just beginning. I bounce out the door and hire yet another cab for the day. I arrive to Blacklight and already there is a healthy flow of people making their way in. I am quickly recognized by the regulars.

"YO CL, DO YOUR THING TONIGHT GIRL!" Dennis, the club's bouncer, shouts to me. 

"TONIGHT'S FOR YOU DENNIS!" I yell back at him and access the club through the back. Loud music is bumping and I can't help bust a move on my way to the turntables. Jake, our head MC, is busy getting the crowd pumped. I quietly slip into the turntables behind him and drop a beat to scare him. The whole club get's shocked when they discover I'm there and their shock rapidly turns into breathless screams.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY TO PARRRRRTYYY?!?" I scream wildly into Jake's mic. I am met with a loud roar of their confirmation. I wait no further and play the ultimate fan fave playlist. Immediately the club starts jumping in an uncontrollable state. I ask the bartender to make my favorite drinks. It's about an hour in when I realize I have to use the restroom. I barge in a bit buzzed. I am immediately surprised by who I find there. It is the burnette I saw earlier at the shop. I stand and stare at her. She is fixing her lipstick when she notices me staring at her. 

"Oh, hello" she says almost blushing while putting her lipstick in her bag.

I realize I am staring and respond "Oh! Sorry I didn't mean to stare.. I'm just a little buzzed"

She chuckles quietly and says "No don't sweat it you're tonight's DJ right? I heard your very skilled at what you do, is that true?"

I nod and blush violently. Once more she laughs, "Well then see you on the dancefloor" she says as she exits. I stand there shocked. Who is that girl? I have to know. Sorry Dennis I said tonight was for you but I'm gonna have to take it back. Tonight is for her.