chapter nine

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

 

When I wake up from my sleep, the pain is gone which made me smile so I took a glance on the person who is help me. I want to say thank you at him because helping me yesterday. He is so kind and caring. No wonder he got too many of fan girl and friends. My smile faded when I don’t see him on his bed.

 

I quickly take a shower to fix myself. For the first time I was take a bath just for a minute. Proud of me. Hahaha.

 

I go to the Kris and Minho’s room first to check if Amber is there or not. “Oh Jinri! Where’s Amber?” Minho asked with his charming smile which makes my heart pound.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t see him.” I answered ignoring the pound of my heart.

 

Kris who heard our conversation pouting like a kids who can’t get his toys from his mom. “haish, stop pouting you’re not suit at all.” Minho said with sarcasm.

 

Kris just give him a deadly glare makes Minho rolled his eyes. I just chuckled look at these two guys bickering with each other.

 

“Let’s go! We will be late for our P.E class.” Minho said and swung his hand around my shoulder. I can feel my heart pounding crazily but I just ignore it since I use with it.

 

Kris put his hand in his pocket and walk lazily beside me. I can see how boring his face right now. He is really mad in love with Amber. -.-‘

 

“Eh hyung! Hi Jinri.” Kai and Chen greeted us after we incident meet.

 

I don’t know why most of them call Kris, Minho and Amber is hyung although they’re same age. Maybe because they are like hyung for them.

 

“Where is Amber? It’s rare when we don’t see him with Kris hyung. It look like you two just broken.” Chen teased makes Minho and me giggled.

 

“Yah! We are not even a couple.” Kris said lowing his voice which made Chen and Kai make a high five.

 

I think whole the student in this school know about Kris feeling towards Amber but Amber the one who is dense and don’t know about it. It’s too obvious!

 

We go to the P.E class which is at swimming pool hall. I hate swimming pool! I don’t know how to swim after all and I afraid that my real gender will be expose since our sport shirt is white in colour.

 

I roam my eyes to search the shadow of Amber but I can’t see him. Where on earth did he go?

 

The others already glue their eye on the girls who is in swim suit. Some of them already drooling when they see how y they are in the swimsuit. I just smirk on them.

 

“Emm, excuse me?” Someone tap on my shoulder makes me turn my head to see who the owner that sweet voice.

 

“yeah?” I asked.

 

I can feel that all the boy eyes on me with sly smile on his face. They said this girl rarely talk to a boy.

 

“Where is Amber?” She asked then bit her below lips.

 

“Wuuuuu!” Some of guys cheering for Amber because finally this girl looking for him. Kris just give his glare to her makes Minho smack on his head. “Ouch it’s hurt!” Kris groaned in pain.

 

“I don’t know, Krystal. He leave the dorm before inform to me.” I said with apologetic smile.

 

I can see her eyes sad when I said that I don’t know where he is. I wonder what happen between Amber and her. Did she finally see how much Amber love her?

 

“Let’s go change our clothes.” Minho said and drag me to the changing room.

 

Andwaeee! I don’t want to go there!

 

I just walk awkwardly in the changing room with big gulp while my hand cover my eyes. I hope I don’t see anything now.

 

“What do you want to wear Jinri?” Minho asked after drag me at our drawer. Thanks for him because makes me free a bit.

 

Oh, we can wear a swimsuit or just shirtless beside of sport clothes.

 

“I think I will change my clothes at the toilet besides I feel like I want to… urghh.” I acting like I want to excreta which makes him nodding his head and shooing me from this place. I quickly run out from the changing room after I take my sport clothes.

 

I released my relieve sigh and go to the toilet then change my clothes.

 

“Oh Jinri, don’t you want to show your six pack to girls?” Jonghyun asked me after he saw me alone on the bench waiting for Minho and the others. He is shirtless. I think he really want to show to the girls that he have a six packs on his stomach.

 

“Anni. I don’t have six packs.” I said makes him ruffled my hair after headlock me.

 

“You should go to the gym to build the muscle and six packs Jinri. Girl love guys who have a muscle you know?” he said and unlocked my head makes me flash my smile awkwardly.

 

“Jinri, why I don’t see Amber? Did he skip class?” Suho asked with worried.

 

I just shrugged my shoulders. I don’t have any tiny of idea where he is. I hope he’s okay and didn’t forget to eat the medicine yesterday.

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I want to say thanks to Amber because he help me yesterday but I don’t see him with that girly boy so I asked him. He also don’t know where Amber is which made me sad. Sad? What the hell I have to sad because of that?

 

“Students!!” Our teachers call us after he changed his clothes to the swimsuit.

 

Luna quickly drag me with her to approach the teacher. She give his sly smile after she took a glance at Onew who is shirtless which makes me give my annoying face.

 

I roaming my eyes again to search that dork but he nowhere to be found. I hope he don’t catch a cold because of me. I really feel guilty and worried. Besides he don’t bring his umbrella after send me at dorm yesterday. Haish, why he so stupid?

 

“So we will have a game now. For boys and girls who is fast reach the finish line, he/she will be the winner. He/she also will get the great prize from me.” Mr. Kim said with smile.

 

All the students cheering and whistling because of his announcement. Then suddenly the guy who is Amber’s friend push his hand up to get the Mr. Kim’s attention.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter