chapter eleven

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s POV

 

I keep staring at the ceiling after I take a shower because I don’t have any idea what to do now besides of thinking deeply about my pretending and my story love. Love? Ops… Should I tell you now?

 

Hmm actually, I have a feeling towards Kris but when he told me that he gay so I try to forget about him slowly. I use to it when I feel jealous when he always with the other guys. It’s not really hard to try act normal in front of them by the way. Just keep your smile on your face like nothing happen. It’s easy to me since I’m good in pretending.

 

He always makes my heart beating fast without his knowing. My heart feel sting when he keep talking about the guy that he loves. I really want to get rid that feeling from me so I decided keep my distance from him lately. That’s why I keep go out with Jinri instead of him.

 

But when Jinri said that she asked  me about Kris maybe have a feeling towards me makes me doubt to jump it to a conclusion. How can she said that he love me? He gay and I’m a girl! That’s nonsense!

 

Waits a minute, Minho thought that Jinri is a guy at the first place right? But he still loves Jinri so he jumped in conclusion that he is gay because he loves Jinri as a guy? Wow! Wow! So it’s mean they are situation is like us where Kris love me as a guy so he thought that he gay.

 

“BINGO stupid!”

 

“Who’s that?” I asked while roamed my eyes around the room but I can’t see somebody with me, anyway.

 

“It’s me stupid.” She said again with annoyance voice.

 

Oh it’s my mind. Hehe!

 

“Knock! Knock!” someone knocked the door makes me wake up from my deep thought. I immediately force my sore body to get up from the bed to open the door.  

 

I walked groggily to the door but still thinking about Kris. Did he really love me? Or someone else?

 

“hmm?” I hummed after I opened the door lazily. “Oh, what are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“Hi Amber!” The petite girl greeted me happily which made me show my dorky smile.

 

“Hi Lun, noona, Krystal.” I greeted back with smile plastered on my face.

 

“hmm, I—I want to give you back this.” Krystal said after she stretch her hand to give my sweater back.

 

“oh.” I take the sweater from her hand and without delay I put it on since I’m so cold. Wow, this sweater smell good. It’s strawberry perfume. “Thanks.” I said give her my sweet smile and patted on her head.

 

“Eh, why are you don’t join them too?” Noona suddenly asked me makes me furrowed my brows.

 

“Join what?” I asked while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter