chapter ten

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

“How long you know about this?” Minho asked after he dragged Amber to the rooftop without feel interesting to join the next class.

 

“Now here am I again.” Amber murmured. “Can we discuss another time? My head ache.” Amber asked while scratched her neck. She know that Minho loves Jinri so it’s not really make her worried about Jinri’s secret.

 

“I asked you, Am.” Minho asked with his serious face. He feel jealous and worry at the same times since Jinri will sleep with guy at the same room.

 

“Woww… Wow! Chill bro.” Amber try to calm Minho down. This is the first time that he see how serious Minho look. She then try to remember since when she know about Jinri real gender. “Hmm, I think since chapter 5 but I’ve already suspicious with her behavior at the first time I met her.” She said while tapping her chin. Her mind keep flash back how she feeling suspicious about Jinri.

 

“chapter five? What?! Now is chapter 10. Why the hell you don’t tell me?” he asked and take a seat beside me.

 

“Oh I’m afraid that her gender will be expose.” I said and yawning.

 

“I thought I was gay!” He exclaimed.

 

“hahaha! Now you aren’t gay right? So what is make you worried?” She said with cool.

 

“What would I do?” he asked. “Should I seduce her?”

 

“Just act normal in front of her.” She replied simply and get up from her seat. “I want to bring Jinri to our dorm. Don’t worry I won’t snatch her from you.” She said and chuckled then leave him.

 

Minho just blinked his eyes for the several times look at the Amber who slowly disappeared from his sight.

 

Yeah, he won’t snatch Jinri from me because Jinri is not belong to me yet. What if he makes Jinri to be his? He is braver than me, anyway. He can confess whenever he want.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter