chapter two

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

I bring him to my dorm. Like my unnie said, he is innocent. He just know smile and give me his huge grin which I found cute. He really look like a girl. His voice also like a girl. Haish, did he is a girl? Anniya, Of course not. Why girl do in all-boys school anyway?

 

Are you talking with yourself Amber?

 

Hmm, maybe. Hahaha!

 

“What’s your name once again?” I asked with my friendly tone. I can make him to be my best friend anyway. Why I should give him a cold shoulder anyway?

 

“Choi Jinri.” He said with smile plastered on his face. “What’s yours? I want to know too.” He asked.

 

“Amber J Liu.” I said makes his eyes open widen. I know! I know! My name is girly. Don’t make that face again. Tsk! Tsk!

 

“Your name is gir….” Before he finish his word, I nod my head.

 

“It’s my name. Just call me Amber.” I said.

 

“Oh, Okay Amber. Are you same grade with me?” He asked again.

 

“I’m second grade.” I said. “you?” I asked. I don’t read his profile actually. I just read his name.

 

“Same! Glad to hear that!” He shout with happy face.

 

“Are you want to take a stroll or go to dorm first?” I asked.

 

“Dorm. My luggage is heavy.” He said like a girl.

 

I stare at him with my brows furrowed. He is weird.

 

“Not, not I mean… The bag is so heavy. I’m too lazy to drag it with me.” He said with sweat on his forehead. What he scare for?

 

“Okay, let’s go!” I said then walk in front of him.

 

He walk faster to walk beside me. He look…. Emm what can I say? He look scare when see all the guys gaze on him. Am I just hallucination? Amber! Stop judging.

 

“Amber!!” Someone yelled makes me turn my gaze towards that voice.

 

He run to me and hug me. He is Kris. I don’t know why he always hug me when he see me. For your information, he is my best friend. Let me story about him a bit, he confuse about his uality. Hahaha! He thought he is gay but he still not confirm about that so I’m the one always prank him.

 

“Who is this guy?” He said while look at the guy beside me.

 

“I’m new student here. I’m Choi Jinri.” Jinri introduced himself while bowing 90 degree.

 

“I don’t want you too closed with him. He might be gay. His face look like a girl.” Kris whispered to me makes me bust into laugh.

 

Who is gay now? You or him?! Hahahahaha!

 

“yah!” He yelled.

 

“ha ha ha!” I try to stop my laugh with hold my stomach. Gosh! He really funny! How can he judge someone with just look at his face?

 

Jinri just look at us with his blank face. If you know, I confirm you will laugh like me too.

 

“Okay okay, I will never get close to him. Hmm, I think I should keep my distance on you too. You might be gay also.” I said makes him pout.

 

“I’m not. I just… huh… Confuse.” He denied.

 

“Okay then. Haish Kris… Confirm it then?” I said with a smirk.

 

“Hmm okay.”

 

“I should to go. I have to send him at dorm.” I said, bid a goodbye then leave him after drag Jinri with me. I drag Jinri with hand on hand. I’m not noticed that I held his hand.

 

“Wow it’s soft!” I commented makes he take his hand.

 

“Aa… Aaa..” He stuttered.

 

“Are you sure that you’re not a girl?” I asked with my serious face.

 

“I’m not! Of course not! I’m a boy!” He denied with yelled.

 

What’s wrong with him? I just shrugged my shoulders to make all of my thought go away. Haish, why my heart confirm that he is a girl? No! No! He is a boy, Amber.

 

 

Finally, we arrived  in front of ‘our’ dorm after greeted too many kind of guy that friendly to me. Like I thought, they also realize that Jinri’s face look girly but they just ignore it because their face also can be like a girl too. Well, Korean makes me confused sometimes. Hahaha!

 

“you’re so popular huh?” he asked me meanwhile I unlocked the door.

 

“Not really. I just befriend with all the students here since I was a president.” I said makes his nodded his head.

 

“Welcome to my dorm!” I yelled after we are s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter