chapter thirteen

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm so so so sorry for the late update. Well, hmm... I just finished my trial test :D. Yahooo! I'm free now. *dance dorkily

Haha so here I am to update this ff. Thanks waiting for me. ^^

---------

 

Kris's POV

 

We walked hand by hand in our way to our school after Amber changed her outfit to the guy shirt. She still don't want the others know about her real gender because she not ready to tell them that she is a girl. Besides, she said to me like this "They will flirting and hitting on me when they know I'm a girl. Do you want that happen?" with her confident face. haha! she is a dork like always. That's why I love her.

 

I keep glancing on her while she keep talking and babbling. Too much word you know but I still managed in listening her stories. She really beautiful tonight. oh not just tonight but every day and night. Did I ever say that to you how pretty she is?

 

Finally, we reach our school which made me pouting. Why our date must be end now? I'm still want to be with her, hold her hand, and hug her.

 

"hey stupid, we meet every day." she said while pinch my cheeks. Wow! Now she can read my mind huh?

 

"But I can't hold your hand freely." I said with pouted.

 

"But you hug my shoulder every time you with me." she said while roll her eyes.

 

"But they don't know that you're mine." 

 

"But we know. So no buts and pouts anymore. Go to your bed and sleep tight." she command.

 

"Where is my goodnight kiss?" 

 

"You wanna kiss?" she asked causing me to nod happily. "close your eyes." She said with grinned.

 

I immediately close my eyes with smile plastered on my face. Suddenly I feel pain on my forehead which made me whined in pain and opened my eyes.

 

"You failed in close your eyes so no kiss for you." She said and quickly run. I just chuckled and shook my head. She really Amber that I know. "Goodbye buddy!" She shouted while waving her hand after turn back to look at me.

 

"Goodbye." I murmured. "love you." I added with mouthing to her.

 

"Love you too, angry bird." she mouthing back and stuck her tongue out. 

 

I just stood there 'til she disappeared from my sight before I get into my dorm with smile ear to ear plastered on my face.

 

 

Once I get into my room, I quickly slammed my body on the bed. Our accident kiss keep replying on my mind which causing me to smile like an idiot. Minho who is still awake look at me with his brows furrowed but I just ignore his gaze. Today is the best day ever!

 

"Hey you look happy man! Something happened?" Minho asked with teasing smile after he dropped his on my bed.

 

"Nothing." I answered while forcing me to keep calm.

 

"Nah you look like an idiot you know? So tell me what is happened."

 

"We are officially together." 

 

"What? Wow! Daebak! Congrats bro." he said and punched my shoulder lightly.

 

"yeah , thanks." I said with smile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter