chapter three

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Sulli’s POV

 

RING!!!!!

 

I turn off my alarm clock without open my eyes. I get up from my deep slumber and stretch my body with smile plastered on my face. My heart feeling excited to go to my class. I think this school is not really bad. All the student here is so friendly. I can get too many of friends even in just one day.

 

I took a glance on Amber. He still sleep so I don’t bother to wake him up because time is still 6 a.m. Why I wake up earlier? Hmm. Actually I don’t want him to disturb me when I take a bath like yesterday. Well. I take a few hours to fix myself in the bathroom. He is childishness sometimes. I almost caught off about my gender by him.

 

 

Flashback…

 

Author’s POV

 

The night comes out so Amber and Sulli begin to decide who will take a bath first. At the first place, Sulli just give Amber to take a bath first but Amber refuse it. She said that Sulli not fun at all because she just give up like that. Amber wanted to feel how fun when get a roommate since she never get a roommate before.

 

“Why are you give up? Haish! You should fight for take a shower.” She said like a child while crossed her arm.

 

“I’m not give up. I just don’t want to argue about that thing with you.” Sulli said with her concerned.

 

“Haish! Let’s play scissor-rock-paper. Who win, he will take a shower first.” Amber said.

 

“Okay.” Sulli agree without hesitated.

 

‘I’m in scissor-rock-paper. Why I decided to play that? The hell me.’ Amber thought while hiding her hand behind his back. ‘I will make scissor. I think he will show me a paper because I can see by his face.’ Amber thought again.

 

“kai bai po!” Sulli yelled and they’re two begin to show their hand at the same time.

 

 

 

 

Like Amber though.

 

She in that game. She lose that game for a five times without win at all.

 

Sulli jump happily then run to get into the toilet with laugh escape from .

 

“Stupid Amber! Why are you so in that game?” Amber asked herself while smack on her head several time. She drop her on his bed after took one of her collection of rubic’s cube while waiting for Sulli finish her bath.

 

 

 

After half an hour,

 

“Gosh! What the heck he doing in the tbathroom? Did he die or what? Why he took so long?” Amber murmured to herself after she can’t be patient anymore. “she is girl or boy? I thought only girl took so long in fix herself?” she added while stare at the door of bathroom.

 

She get off her from bed and wanted to know what is happen in the bathroom. “yah! Why are you taking so much time?” Amber asked after knock the door.

 

“Wait for a minute.” Sulli yelled in the bathroom.

 

“I will take the key if you still in the bathroom.” Amber said while smirk. She just kidding actually. Gosh! Who want to see a boy in ?

 

Sulli who is in the bathroom start panicked into death because of Amber’s warned. She quickly run to catch her towel.

 

“Wait!!!! Please wait!” She yelled with sobbing in her heart. Please don’t do that! I will cry if you open the door.

 

“I will give you 10 seconds!” Amber yelled. She holding her stomach before she burst into laugh. She can hear how panick Sulli in the bathroom because she can hear too many of stuff fell into ground.

 

“Wait!!!!!” Sulli yelled again. ‘Mummy!!!!’ she yelled in her heart.

 

“1”

 

Oh my god!

 

“2” Amber counted with giggled.

 

“Amber! Wait!!!!”

 

“3”

 

“4”

 

Sulli quickly wear the ‘thing’ to hiding her with frustrated.

 

“5”

 

“Amber!!!!” she yelled again. Her hand shaking like hell. She can’t even wear it neatly.

 

“6.”

 

Sulli take her shirt and wear it in panicked. Who can wear a clothes below in 10 second?

 

“7” Amber still pranked Sulli. She don’t know why she really love teased that ‘boy’.

 

“The times is can’t be patient anymore, Jinri.” Amber said.

 

“Please make it stop. I begging you!” Sulli yelled full of begged in her word.

 

“8.”

Sulli gulp. “Where is my !” she yelled in her heart full of frustrated.

 

“9.”

 

OH MY GOD!!!!

 

God please help me.

 

Then suddenly someone knocked the main door. “Amber! Let’s go to eat! I pay for you!” Someone yelled.

 

“You’re so lucky Jinri.” Amber said. “I will back in 1 hours from now. If you still in the bathroom. I will open the door and take your picture. Hahahaha!” Amber added and burst into laugh.

 

Sulli sit in the ground dramatically. “thank you so much god.”

 

Amber in the other hand open the main door with smile hugely plastered on her face.

 

“What was that smile for?” Kris asked with smirk.

 

“Nothing. I just prank Jinri.” Amber said and begin to close the door after she get out from her room.

 

“Oh..” Kris nodding his head feeling disappointed a bit because Amber not smile like that because she want to go out with him. Wait! “Are you same room with Jinri?!” Kris yelled.

 

“Yah! Why are shout at my ears? I will be deaf!” Amber shout back.

 

“Tell me! Did he is your roommate?” Kris asked while holding Amber’s shoulder tightly.

 

“yes. What’s wrong with that?” Amber asked.

 

“Amber…. Huhuhu..” Kris said dramatically in his heart.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

Back to Sulli’s POV

 

After I fix myself and satisfied with me who is already in the school uniform. “I don’t know that I’m handsome. keke.” I murmured to myself stare at my reflection in the mirror with giggling escaped from my mouth.

 

“stop full of yourself jinri.” Someone said makes I startled a bit.

 

I turn my body to see the owner of that voice. He is Amber who is groggily walk to the bathroom so I greet him with my morning wish.

 

“Good morning Amber!”

 

“emm…” he hummed without reply back my wish.

 

I just shrugged my shoulder and turn my body back towards the mirror. I begin to mess with my hair happily. Wow! I can do whatever I want when I have a short hair. Keke!

 

I drop my on my bed to wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter