Chapter 3

The Lost Planet

       *Chapter 3

Kim Hana's POV

Was I imagining? Why would two complete morons sit beside me? I mean, just why?! I thought at least one member would sit beside me, but it was a total opposite. 2 morons replaced the handsome guys, and it was such a big different between them. I kept on doodling in my notebook, while the teacher was deliberately teaching Chemistry without even a short brief introduction.

I was happily doodling until Ms.Briggs yelled right into my face.

"Girl! What are you doing doodling in you notebook?" Taking my notebook to rip the doodled-page. She walked around the classroom, and showed the page to every other students. I heard some EXO members giggle, and I was so shy that I put my hands to my face and covered them.

Complete FAILURE in first class.

How was I going to continue now!?

CHEN'S POV

I had landed on Earth a few days ago, along with my other 5 members that I treasure. Earth is amazing. Earthlings are pretty, Earth is different, I like Earth.

We currently lived in an apartment, and we were supposed to disguise as if though we were Earthlings. We have come to rescue our Planet. Actually, in the beginning, author-nim told you that we were supposed to find the EXOTIC Machine so that we could be rulers among the whole universe. But, she LIED. Authornim lied, the truth was that - that actually, our planet would disappear. Disappear if we don't find a true love, a true love that could activate the maching, True Love is the key to open the door. True Love is the answer of saving our planet. Our home. Our beloved place. We had to do something. Our planet is currently lost, and we must activate it  back, or the planet would disappear. The whole members of the EXO PLANET was relying on me. On us, we must put all our efforts in, to save our world.

Hana's POV

I had to stay there, standing on my chair, raising my arms high up facing the board. A punishment for doodling.

"Right, right, as if doodling was a major crime." I didn't said it out loud, just saying in my mind. I wasn't that brave enough to actually speak out loud. Class continued, and finally ended after a few minutes that seemed like years to me. I packed up my stuffs and put them inside my small and messy bag.

I rushed outside the classroom, and went to my locker. The EXO members were following me, did they like me? A thought rushed over to my mind.

But it ended quick. Its just that their lockers were like 4 lockers to the right of mine.
"Kim Hana, what did your mind say earlier? Let them take a step forward you babo!" I said in my mind as I slapped my forehead.

"Get a hold of yourself," a guy seemed to murmur behind me. I looked around to see but suddenly light flashed around me, and I screamed. I began to turn my back around but...there was absolutely noone.

Ghosts? Spirits? Magic?

My heart beat as if though lightning was flashing all over my body. What was this!?

I rushed to other hallways where students were packed. Now, I liked bein' in places that are crowded, alone is too scary to be. That guy, was absolutely scary. I put my thoughts aside and rushed to my next class.
But I forgot my water bottle in the locker and I exited the room and went to my locker. I slipped on a banana peel.
"Owww!" I yelled.

"Careful, girl," a man's voice came again. I look around but there were flames and later, the man disappeared along with the flames.

Was this even true? Was this even happening? Is this a dream? Is this a nightmare?

A/N: Hehee ~ Annyeong, hoped you like it ^_= I bet you all can get this right? :D
Anyway a handsome Chen Chen gif for you ^_^ BB