Chapter 2

The Lost Planet

  *Chapter 1

Okay, so practically, I was excited and overwhelmed. The fragrance was too much and the handsomeness went overboard and I was literally like this.                       

"Wow," I thought as they just walked right past me. I seemed to be lingering around them like a spirit who was dumb, because they turned around and asked, "Whats your first class?" 

"Chemistry," I replied shyly.

"Can you show me the room, perhaps?"

I guided them to the room, and I didn't even went to my locker to grab my cellphone. It wasn't late yet since even the teacher hasn't arrived yet. And, I couldn't afford to miss their introduction and I rushed to my seat, and they just stood there, in front of the white board, in a straight room. Later then, did the teacher arrived. A woman, with a pair of glasses and wearing a dress came in and sat on her private seat, and was pleased to see the 5 EXO members just standing there.

"Can you please introduce yourselves?" The teacher, "Miss. Briggs," I read her gray tag that was pinned on her coat.

"Hello everyone, I come from another pl-," Chanyeol said, but stopped the sentence as Baekhyun elbowed him.

"Oh, nevermind that, I come from hmm, Incheon, and my name is Chanyeol," he said, and I looked to see he was the tallest out of all. And he looked kind, and the sorrow could be seen in his eyes.

The members went on introducing and all the girls in the class were either applying make up or looking good. Including me! I wasn't the type of girl who falls for guys and like that, though many guys had fallen over me, but I just declined everyone's proposal. I didn't like the thing of "love." It burdened me. Love didn't exist for me, after my parents and my seperation. Everything, including the whole world turned into a little sphere full of darkness. It wasn't perfect, but now, it changed. I have came to accept everything that happened to me, the seperation, and more despairs, but now, I couldn't accept this. After declining and ignoring everyone's proposals, I was the one who was falling for guys now. It wasn't acceptable. I shook my head side to side to restart. I was restarting this whole thing. "This didn't happen, this hasn't happened," I thought to myself. It was unfair to guys who proposed to me, because I hadn't known the whole world yet. Now, I am starting to be mature, yes, an adult. And, I should behave like an adult.

"Conceal all thoughts, and keep in mind. Don't spread it, just take a step forward, don't take a step back. What has happened can not be erased." These thoughts were spreading all over my mind, where had it come from?

What has happened can not be erased...

If it was like that, then what I thought earlier, I had fallen for them, but it can not be erased. Yes! It can't not be erased from my mind, however, you may take a step forward, and keep it mind and conceal all thoughts! Exactly, my mind was telling me the right thing to do

That meant, I should keep studying and focus on my college. I shouldn't tell the members I loved them, but still I should take a step forward, I should make friends with them, let THEM take a step forward too, grow closer and let them be the first to say it. Let them say they loved me.
The members searched for seats. 2 empty seats were beside me, and I was wondering if they would choose the spots, while the 3 searched for other seats.

"May 2 members sit beside me." I closed my eyes, and opened them again. 2 weirdos were sitting beside me. Two complete morons, one was picking his nose and the other was a complete nerd, a science geek, "Eww," I muttered to myself. How was I going to survive now!?

Modu annyeong ~~ >_< Did you enjoy the sec chap? How's it!? Hehee excited to know ur thoughts, too <3 Chu ~ Please continue supporting my suscribers *-* teehee!! :P