Chapter 1

The Lost Planet

   *CHAPTER 1

I am Kim Hana, a 18 yeared old girl.

                              

 

I live in Seoul currently, and my parents are working in the UK, so I'm alone, but its not scary, its just lonely. Sometimes, it gets too lonely, and like I want to jump off a building. Okay, on second thoughts, I may have exaggerated a bit, but who cares? The whole point here is I am dying of boredom and college haven't even started yet! Today's August 3 and my first year of college will start in 3 days and I'm not even prepared. My parents enrolled me for "SIC," which stands for "Seoul Internation College." I have searched it on the web and its a pretty big building, I must say. Canteens, Soccer Field, Basketball Court, and a pool completed the fancy college.

August 6, 2014

Today was the start of college. A new year. A different time. I woke up at 7 am, to the sound of my annoying alarm. Sometimes, I even think that the clock is jealous of the relationship between me and my bed. Okay, I am kinda crazy, you can think like that. Anyway, I washed up really fast and changed into my uniforms. Its a pretty shirt with a neck-tie and a little flurry skirt. I didn't have time to make breakfast properly since school was far away and the traffic jam was the worst part. So, I fried an egg, that was overcooked and I ate with bap (rice.) Maybe that was the fastest thing, ey?

I ran out my one-floored mini house to get a cab. I put out my hands and I told that I was headed for "SIC." The driver knew immediately as he nodded and started the engine. My throat was itching due to the super nervousness I was having.

About 25 minutes later, I arrived at "SIC." The college was packed. Students seemed to be animals that was placed in the safari.

"Too crowded," I thought. I couldn't stand staying in places where people are jammed, so I rarely visits public markets.

I went to my locker, which was #2268, so it meant there were over 2000 students before me and some after me. "Wow," I whispered softly.

It was amazing, to see how students dressed in uniforms were walking in groups and chattering.

"I was the only one who didn't have friends, just great," I muttered under my nose, quiet enough as if I was a spy or something.

I saw a paper which was rolled and tied with a fancy red ribbon inside the locker. I unrolled it to see my schedule.

Monday Chemistry Passing English Break P.E
Tuesday History Passing Physics Break Music
Wednesday Maths Passing Biology Break Computer
Thursday Social Classes Passing Art Break Chemistry
Friday Economy Passing Geography Break Optional Language

Chemistry was the first class and it was the subjected I didn't like the most of all. But I still had to go, so it was a bummer. The bell rang, and I rushed to the Chemistry room, the teacher looked pretty, but I heard rumors about her that she was a pretty mean teacher. Maybe, I should go on the phone to search on the web for how to stay focused on subjects. I went out to take my cellphone which I put in my locker (in case someone called me and maybe the teachers would keep the phone andwae.. >.<), as I came outside to open the classroom door, that was when these 5 handsome gentlemen walked past me; rose petals were falling all around them, was I imagining or is it real?
 

 

*pout pout*

Annyeonghaseyo TLP readers ~~~ >.< Hows the first chapter? Neomu mianhe, it took really long, I was on a vacay TAT but anyway hope you all enjoyed it! *pout*