Trip202: Reminiscing in London

Front Row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fact that was hidden and was never revealed to the band. Her real bias was Jong Hyun. When she met them personally, she thwarted the notion and made Min Hyuk her bias. She adored Jong Hyun. When he smile. She can't get over those pretty dimples and his dedication to his guitars. She loved him. She loved him despite her experience on the LA concert.
Her love to the snobby member deepened. When he first kissed her in Seoul, she spent a week to get over that incident. Then in Japan again, that time, she promised to forget whatever happened in LA. Whatever reason Jong Hyun for kissing her, it worked.
She can't concentrate on the review that the director in Seoul was delivering. After attending the board meeting with her grandfather, she was sent to the planning and research and marketing. She was supposed to just listen and learn from the team.
The company proposed to sponsor again the Cnblue for their comeback tour. Currently the band were shooting a CF for the phone line.
She raised her hand. "Since they're doing CF for phone, won't it be better to just sponsor them?"
"The proposal was submitted 2 weeks ago. They starts the tour next week. If it would be approved, the sponsorship will commence next month," the team leader answered.
"Awesome. I don't see any reason it will get rejected," one of the team agreed.
"Miss Burkes, will you be in the main branch for good?" one of the team asked.
"Ah..ahm... I don't know. I am guessing for a while since they sent me here," she answered shyly.
"awesome," the team leader said. He admired Louie's coolness and dedication to work. Her ideas were innovative as well. "and Miss Burke, regarding your proposal last week, if the sponsorship goes well, it's a go and you're going to follow the band everywhere they go,"
Louie was astounded. She didn't thought the team leader will like the idea. She proposed for a selection of fan during the concert. A dedicated and supportive fan. She already listed the mechanics for the selection and it involves the company's products. The idea came because of her experience on his first concert with the CNblue. The camera man will randomly focus on the audience and find someone peculiar or unique fan waving his/her Samsung phone. The second proposal was a worldwide banner contest for Samsung Galaxy bringing Cnblue to their City. "For real?!" she was excited. Following the Cnblue is a fan's wildest dream. It had been her dream to see them in a concert as much as possible.

When the lights came on, Yong Hwa waved to the crowd and thanked them for coming to their first comeback concert in Seoul. He spotted someone in the crowd but doubted. The boys continued with their song and playfulness.
Jung Shin who was very close to Yong hwa nearly lost his line when he recognized someone in the crowd.
"Hyung! I saw Miss Rui," Jung Shin can't wait for his discovery.
"You saw her too?" Yong Hwa turned to Jung Shin. Jung shin nodded. "But I'm not sure,"
"Where's she seated?" Jong Hyun in.
"Right infront of me. There's a camera person beside her. You can't miss her. She's wearing a huge glasses and a cap," Yong hwa answered. "Let's go. Jong Hyun-na, you use my mic for this song. Let's switch,"
"Oh," Jong Hyun nodded. He saw the girl that the 2 boys were talking. She indeed look like Louie minus the skin tone. 'oh maybe just the light' he thought. He sang his line with emotion and looked right into the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter