epilogue : mediator

Front Row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

back to back update. Can't help it.

 

Louie just dressed in her office suit. Her grandfather told her to meet up with his friend's son. At first she didn't like the idea but when her grandfather told her who he is he almost died laughing. The meeting was set in a five star restaurant in Seoul. She accompanied her grandfather for a board meeting in Seoul and that's when he mentioned it.
"hyung.. Where are you going?" Jung Shin became suspicious that Jong Hyun was all dressed up. "Are you and Rui noona going for a date?"
"shhh..family duty. Dad asked me to meet his friend's grand daughter."
"whoaa..Are you cheating on Louie this early?" Min Hyuk came out from his room.
"No. Hell no." he defended. " Dad said I just had to meet her. His friend owns big company and I think a big stockholder of samsung. Well, am going to tell her I've a girl friend."
"Can we tag along?" Jung Shin had an idea.
"What for?" JongHyun didn't like the look in Jung Shin's face.
"just to see if she's pretty and make sure you're not cheating on Rui noona," Jung Shin beamed.
JongHyun shrugged. "It's up to you but it's in a five star hotel"
"Give us 10 minutes and we're done. Are you coming" Jung Shin turned to Min Hyuk.
"Let's go and see this girl," Min Hyuk was excited as Jung Shin.
"Leave a note for hyung. He might go ballistic if he finds out we're all gone." Jong Hyun said.
"You do it while we change," Jung Shin disappeared to his room.

"oh.. Looks like really rich" Jung Shin commented as they entered the restaurant. It's no joke.
"We'll just be by the bar," Min Hyuk said as they separated.
"muffin," Min Hyuk turned around and saw Louie walking towards them. "Where's Yong Hwa oppa?"
"ahhh... Oh, babe, you're all dressed up" she grinned. Jong Hyun looks dashing in just plaid shirt and a navy blue jeans. "Looks like you're up for a date. Are you cheating on me already"
JongHyun went still. How can he explain it to her girlfriend? It's just for a while that they were together and he got caught meeting a girl. "ahm...I am meeting someone," it's better to tell her the truth. " my dad asked me to. I just had to. Dad begged me. The family's powerful,"
"oh...and are you planning to date her?" Louie looked at him straight in the eye.
"are you crazy? Hell no. Why would I jeopardize my love life. It's just being polite."
Louie smiled. "Let's get a table an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter