Trip203: can't ran away

Front Row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hyung! hyung! That's Rui, right?" Jung Shin jumped to his bed. As always, the boys gathered to Jung Shin's room. They just came back from after concert dinner and they went straight to Jung Shin's room to discuss the concert.

"That was a total disaster" Jong Hyun wasn't in the mood. Just thinking of what happened in the stage made him mad. "For God sake! I've been studying english for 5 years. 5 freaking years and why it has to be today?"

"We all make mistake," Min Hyuk comforted him. "But seriously, I think that's her"

"She disappeared before the encore though," Yong Hwa pointed out. "She always does,"

"Have you noticed she blushed when we were singing infront of her," Min Hyuk added.

"ah..what ever, I ed up tonight," Jong Hyun got up and pulled a pillow and jumped to his bed next to Jung Shin.

The 3 stared at him blankly. Jong Hyun never curses, well not to small mistake.

"Jong Hyun, you okay?" Yong Hwa put an arm on his shoulder.

"Don't mind me." he covered his head with blanket. "Don't wake me up for breakfast as well,"

"Cut the tantrums," Jung Shin pulled the blanket. "It's like you'll die with your mistake,"

"It's a small mistake and if that's Jasmine... God I'm going to die of embarrassment. Did you see how she laughed," Jong Hyun muffled trying not to erupt his anger.

"Leave the broken hearted. Min Hyuk, you coming? We need to wake up early. We're going to Paris for a quick shoot. You two sleep tight," Yong Hwa turned off the light.

 

She dressed up and went down for an early breakfast. Her partner begged to sleep in as he will be going back to Korea that night. She carried her tablet and chose the outdoor table. "Eating breakfast under the morning sunlight is the best," she murmured as she put on her dark glasses. She enjoyed her breakfast while reading news in the internet. A habit she took when she started learning about her grandfather's business. She checks the stock before anything else.

Her phone vibrated. It was Kathlyn. "Where are you now? Can you at least let me know where you are?" she was acting like a worried mother.

"I'm searching where you are, Oh, shining down on me from where you are. I’ll always be right there, baby, always be right there, baby" Louie sang softly.

"Jasmine Louie Burkes!" Kathlyn was starting to get annoyed.

"What? Are you having PMS?" Louie continued teasing her. "I'm having a breakfast in London and might have lunch in Paris later,"

"You ! How could you be so lucky." Kathlyn can't hide her envy. "hey girl, when are you coming for a visit?"

"Why don't you come and visit me in korea? I'll bunk my one month salary for your trip,"

"You? Jasmine Louie Burkes... hey! Are you serious? Coz I won't let that pass."

"I am. Let me know when and I'll make sure I'll make the day...." Louie stopped. A shadow fell over her tablet. She looked up and stared at the guy towering at him. "We'll talk about this later.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter