Trip 104: Japan Winter date

Front Row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Louie was nervous and don't know what to expect from her birth mother's family. She saw them briefly during the wake but didn't introduced herself. She realized that her birth mother's family is one of the politically strong and influential and richest family in Busan. She suddenly felt fear. Things were already running in her mind. ' what if they won't let me go back to Canada? what if they will force me to marry a korean guy? a lot of what if,'
She bowed and smiled as the family member were introduced. She recognized few of them from the wake.
She also found out that her mother never got married. Her sister said that she was guilty of giving away her daughter which she have no idea where she is now. She further told her that she won't forgive herself until she finds her. That's when they registered her on some social organization who search lost family. But it was too late.
Louie didn't mention that she met her birth mother before she passed away. It would complicate things further.
The Christmas was enormously happy. It's her first time celebrating Christmas with out her parents. But she was glad she came. She enjoyed it and received a lot of gifts from her mother's family and she had to ship them to Canada.
"I'm going to Japan for few days and from there I'm flying back to Canada," she tried hard to communicate in Korean.
One of her cousin who was taking English lesson was the translator.
Her grandfather nodded. "Do you need something for your trip to Japan?"
"Oh. no. no," she waved her handed indicating no. "I'm okay. You gave me enough for Christmas," She had no idea how much money the old man gave her but she was assuming it was more than thousand.

She flew to Japan and explored Tokyo. It's one of her dreams that's why she was adamant to learn Japanese and thanks to her stubbornness to learn the language, she found it easy to move around Japan.
She'd been in Tokyo for 2 days and she had to fly to Fokouka to watch the Cnblue concert as she had promised. She hasn't got any ticket. She just assumed the boys will give her privilege again. If not she will just explore the city.
MinHyuk called while she was checking in her hotel. He was checking if she arrived in Japan. "Checking in my hotel, muffin," it just came out of . She just find him cute.
"What?"
"I'll message you later. I'll be paying a lot with my roaming," she hung up and smiled at the receptionist as she handed her the keys.

She freshen up and walked down the lobby to check tourist information.
Her phone rang while she was mapping her itinerary. "yes muffin," it was Min Hyuk.
"muffin?"
She covered . Why is Jong Hyun calling her? "it's a joke."
"are you in Fokouka?"
"hmm."
"I'll send you my phone number and send me where you are staying"
"and kill me?" she joke.
"ya!" it was a scream.
" I'm going downtown. It's my first time. I wanna explore the city. I can meet you up guys for a dinner or so later"
"I insist. " JongHyun's voice was firm.
"I really can't deal with men. I speak Japanese fluently. I'll be fine. "
"of all fans and girls we met, you're the most hard headed and stubborn"
"coz am extra ordinary girl" she joked.
"Can I expect you to be ready in an hour?" JongHyun suddenly became demanding.
"I am so ready now if you are."
"Where are you? "
"I'll send the address. Are you all guys coming? I'm afraid I won't have hair left after this,"
JongHyun laughed.. "I'll see you later"
Louie went back to her room and changed to more comfortable and wore her hoodies. She can't risk getting caught with the boys. Her face will be all over the net in a second. Her phone rang as she was putting her boots on. "be down in a second"
"we're park in front in a black car."
"yes sir" she checked her purse making sure she got her key pass card.
"where are the 3?" she buckled herself.
"they have their own engagement. "where you originally up to?"
Before she could answer JongHyun's phone rang "oh hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter