Trip 201: back and manly

Front Row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It's more than two years and they're back.
a/n: I have no idea what do they look like in 2 years time....

 

 

"You really fell for her huh," Yong hwa sat beside Jong Hyun staring at the photo in his phone. He took it on their last meeting in Japan. Louie didn't argue when he put his arm around her and took a self portrait.
"I guess." he answered sadly. "Hyung, why do you think she didn't show up?"
"Jong Hyun-na, we heard that thousand times from you. It's not that we're tired of it but what ever reason she has or she really might be in the crowd and we didn't know." Yong hwa comforted him.
"But she just vanished. Even Min Hyuk can't contact her,"
"When did you fell for her," Yong Hwa tried to brighten the mood.
"The moment I opened my eyes and saw a girl crying. She was crying in happiness. Then I saw her at the airport again, crying. She has this pull that I can't resist. Hyung, I think she really hates me. I think I really ed up in LA," Jong Hyun was in the edge of crying.
"Oh comeon, if she hates you, she shouldn't have gone out on that evening with you in Fokouka. We don't really know what happ.."
"Oh God! I hope she's fine," he shuddered. It didn't strike him that something bad happened to her.
"Wanna go to the US first thing when we get out?" Yong Hwa suggested. "I want to take my parents and see hyung before we get busy"
Jong Hyun looked at him. "Thanks Hyung,"
"We'll find her and beat her for not showing up in Fokouka," Yong Hwa beamed and patted Jong Hyun at the back. "I saw the notes you wrote. All for her huh?"
He smiled but looking downcasted.
"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Jung Shin came running in excitement.
"Where's the fire?" Yong Hwa got up.
"Did I hear Jung Shin yelling again?" Min Hyuk came to the room.
"Hyung, check this," Jung Shin passed his phone to Jong Hyun.
Jong Hyun turned bug-eyed. He scrolled the news. The photos were clear. "When was this posted?" he looked at Jung Shin.
"Uh... you can call Woo Bin Hyung. He's your friend," Jung Shin answered.
"Oh," he forgot about it. He picked up his phone and called Woo Bin. Woo Bin answered right away. "Woo Bin-na, I saw the news write up. When that happened?"
"Oh, that was embarrassing. I wanted to relieve stress and decided to just go somewhere testing my self. I realized, I'm a coward,"
It was an incident that happened in Bangkok airport. While in the custom, He was interrogated. He was being doubted to be on work and not on vacation. Luckily a Korean was behind him on line and rescued him. She told the officer that he was with her to check out shooting location but not for work. She showed her ID and papers. Upon checking the name, he let them go with out question. The officer even asked guards to them out.
Woo Bin was quiet and don't know what to say to her savior.
"Don't ask. Of course I know you. I rooted for you in your dramas years ago," she smiled. "Why are you travelling alone?"
"I want to get away for a while but it was a mistake to travel overseas alone," he answered shyly.
"Where are you staying? I'll drop you off." She walked to claim her lug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter