Final Trip: Front Row

Front Row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smiled as she made her way inside. Jong Hyun told her about the set up and told her where to go exactly. There was a huge line already. She bypassed the line as she showed her entry badge. It's a staff badge actually. True, there were around 50 or so VIP seats in front. She just stood on the side and watched the crowd stream in. She was awed and overwhelmed. She called her partner and talked about the project she made for the past 2 months. He said it was all set out. It's supposed to be played on the break. She worked really hard on it.
The VIP seats started to fill up as well. She saw The FNC CEO, The FTI, some artist from the agency. Other artist and celebrities. She recognized Yong Hwa's parents. She covered when she recognized the woman beside Yong Hwa's mom. 'oh my God! I hope she won't recognize me,' she prayed as she made her way to her designated seat. She sighed in relief when she saw her seat number. It's on the front row and Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa's parents were on the second row. The celebrities were wearing dark glasses. She herself decided to wear one. She's on the front row. Although Jong Hyun knew she'll be in the crowd, she didn't told him she had a designated seat in the VIP seats. She noticed the eyes were following her as she made her way to the front row.
"oh, hello," she greeted the CEO.
"Hello, Miss Burkes right?" he acknowledged her.
"yes, sir," she smiled. She met him few days before they signed the contract to sponsor CNblue for their world tour. "How are you?"
"I'm good. I heard about your project. That's great," he complimented.
"Thank you. It will be flashed later.. part of it." She claimed the seat next to the CEO. Well, of course she's a VIP. Their company sponsored the concert, of course she deserve a VIP seat.
"The boys will be surprise. I asked the production team to keep it to themselves." The CEO whispered.
"oh...I wonder what will be Min Hyuk's reaction. We made a special clip for his birthday,"
"He'll freak out. Knowing him. So are you going to be here until the end of the show?"
"I guess I will be. I have to see the crowd's reaction and comments after the show."
"I'll be leaving after I see your project. I can't stay long," the CEO said.
"Here they comes," and the yelling and screaming started.
They performed with all their heart. She saw Jong Hyun scanning the crowd and constantly looking the area where they agreed she'll be standing.
The production team told them to go to the stage during the break. They were told it's for Min Hyuk's birthday greetings. The four went out and was greeted by a clips playing on the screen. It's them on their world tour. Most of the clips were interview with the fans and greetings for their comeback. The last one was so emotional clip. The interviewee focused on a girl outside their Thailand venue. She was holding a box and was so sad.
"Hi, what's wrong?" she asked in English.
The girl looked at her. "I want to see the CNBlue but I can't afford the ticket and even if I can afford it, I can't get one." she answered sadly.
"oh... what's that?" she pointed at the box the girl's holding.
"Oh, it's a wax carving I made at school. I want to give it to Min Hyuk but no chance at all,"
"Can we see it?" The girl took it out from the box. She was amazed. The camera focused on the carving. It was a miniature carving of Min Hyuk playing drums. It was delicately carved and the drums were so detailed that it looks so alive. It was stunning carving. The next clip showed the girl standing in the front row crying.
"Good job. Brilliant." The CEO whispered to her.
"Thanks." she mumbled. She saw Jung shin whispering to Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk was tearing up.
The staff wheeled in the cake. Min Hyuk can't hold his tears. He turned his back from the audience and cried. Jung Shin put an arm around him and pulled him to face the crowd. He cried harder when he saw the cake. The wax carving was sitting in the middle of the cake.
"waaa!" Yong Hwa can't hide his amazement as well. "It's real,"
"Hyung, waaa.... " Jung Shin touched the carving. "It's really real. Min Hyuk look at it,"
While the 3 were busy with the cake. Jong Hyun had been scanning the crowd for Louie. His mood was not that good when he didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter