trip101: It's fate

Front Row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

taking a break from Bigbang fics. Inspired by BMLA.

 

He wasn't in the mood and not feeling well. He's still nursing a cold he caught while shooting a variety show. There's no way he can get sick now. They are in the middle of a world tour. He has to be well. After the GDA performance he seems hasn't gotten well and it's getting worst. They have to flew to Japan and then to their north and south American tour.
To make it worst it's freaking cold in New York. It was snowing hard.
He managed to perform on the NYC concert. He was just so envious that his band mate's got to tour around the city while he stayed in their hotel room and nurse his cold.
It was quite warm in Los Angeles and it's not helping him at all.
"hyung, I'm not sure if I can make it to the end." he confided to Yong Hwa.
"I know. We'll have Jung Shin back us up for most of the time."
"can we cut let's go crazy"
"hmmm.. But that's one of our good...okay. Okay. Are you sure you're ok?"
Jong Hyun nodded. "I'll be fine. I'm sorry hyung"
Yong hwa put an arm around Jong Hyun. "it will be fine. Take your time and rest" he grabbed his mask and cap and followed Min Hyuk out.
Jong Hyun picked up his guitar and lazily lied down at the couch. He strummed but still was frustrated that he wanted to throw the guitar. He feels like crying. "God! Why does it have to be this time" he picked up his phone and played few games.

It was a full house. And that made him more guilty. He wanted to deliver his best to the crowd. The venue was different from their previous concert. The front rows were so close to the stage.
"if these fans were aggressive we can get mobbed right away," he feels a little chill through his bones.
"hyung,what's the flag with red on the side and..."
"oh, the leaf like in the middle?" Yong Hwa continued "from LA?". Jung Hyun nodded. "the girl in front?"
"she was crying the whole time"
"I know. I saw her when we were leaving the stage."
"Hyung, you did great," Jung Shin complimented.
"I was having a hard time with the guitars. I almost lost my line when I opened my eyes and saw her crying. I'm not sure if who he's looking at all the time."
"the crowd is awesome though" Jung Shin added.
"I just feel so bad," Jonghyun said sadly.
"don't worry about it okay" Yonghwa pat Jonghyun at the back. "Your health comes first"
"I can't wait for this tour to end. I just feel so guilty," Jonghyun voice was so weak.
"it will be over soon. Let's do our best and well be okay" Minhyuk sat beside Jonghyun
They wrapped up quickly the performance in Los Angeles and finished up their south America tour.

She hasn't slept at all during the long flight. Her mind wandered on what to expect on her trip. She received message that her biological mother was located. As soon as she got it she asked her adopted parents if she can go see her. Her adoptive parents were always supportive of locating her birth mother. They allowed her to fly to Korea right away.
As soon as she arrived in Incheon airport, she called the agency who contacted her only to hear a heartbreaking news. Her birthmother was rushed to the hospital again.
She walked at the airport lounge and found a seat at the corner. She started practicing the lines in Korean. Her Korean is very poor. Though her parents encouraged her to learn her mother tongue, she didn't have much time. She was more interested in Japanese and Spanish.
She stared at the paper again and started to sob. She was bawling and scrambled on her purse for tissue. She can't find any. She dabbed her eyes slightly with the back of her hand. Then a neatly folded handkerchief was infront of her. She looked up and accepted it.
Jong Hyun was at the lounge waiting for his flight to Busan. They just wrapped up their north and south american tour. He had been sick on the tour and wanted to take a break to his home town. He was listening to the clips from their concert when he noticed and heard sobs from his back. He turned around a saw a girl on her back. He took off his one headphone. The girl was struggling speaking in Korean. Then he heard sobs. He started to get amused and changed his pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter