Flashback

The ONLY girl you want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FLASHBACK:


BANG! BANG! 

You waited for the pain but you felt nothing. You opened your eyes and saw Suzy being carried away by a group of men. You saw her leg was bleeding heavily yet she was still squirming under the men's grip.

"Let me go! She had a gun too! She was going to kill me! Let me go!" She yelled. 

"She took everything from me! She should be the one to go to jail, not me! Let me go damn it!" She struggled but to no avail. 

"B-but I heard two gun shots?" You asked yourself. You noticed blood flowing towards you. You looked and your heart stopped. You quickly stood up. 

"No! Mark!" You screamed and ran to him. His stomach was bleeding and he just laid there on the ground. You lifted his head up and rested it on your lap. 

"M-Mark... H-how did you... Why did you do that?!" You snapped. 

"Anna..." He weakly smiled. "I'd do anything for you not t-to get hurt." He choked out. He tried to stand up but failed, causing him to cringe in pain and cough up blood. 

"Oh Mark... W-why..?" You began to cry..

Mark looked at you in your eyes and smiled. He slowly reached out and caressed your cheek. 

"B-because.... A-Anna..." He coughed out more blood. 

"Miyou call the ambulance right now! What are you guys doing standing around?!" You yelled but yo didn't notice that they were already. 

".....I-I love you." He choked before he closed his eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter