Prom 2

The ONLY girl you want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were sitting in class and noticed all the girls talking about prom and how excited they all are. You sighed heavily as you remembered that you weren't going. Mark didn't ask you and besides you still would have to look for the perfect outfit and prom is in a couple of hours. School was going to be let out really early today to let everyone have time to get ready. You were staring at the board when suddenly a girl came up to you. 

"U-Unnie... Are you going to prom?" The girl asked. 

You stared at her before shaking your head. "Not really.." You said sadly. She widened her eyes. 

"Oh Jinjja?! That means I can still ask Mark?" She cheered to herself and you have her the dirtiest look ever. 

"Good luck with that." You muttered and watched her skip happily back to her seat. 

*dumb* 

The bell rang signaling 1st period ended. You grabbed your books and headed out. On your way there a boy ran up to you and have you a tiny gift bag and ran away without saying anything as soon as you accepted it.

"What the heck?" You thought but shrugged. You looked inside and you saw a necklace, bracelet and earrings. 

"Umm I wonder why he gave me this." You saw a note with the word "meet" written on it. You raised an eyebrow but just shrugged it off. 

After 2nd period, the same thing happened again. This time a boy with a slightly bigger gift bag ran up to you. Inside the bag was a silver purse with a note that said "me" 

Then again, after 3rd period another boy came up to you with a gift bag with a pair is silver shoes instead, with a note that said "outside" 

*What the hell is going on?* you thought confused. 

Lunch came and you sat at the table. The others stared at you and a the bags. 

"Yo, what are those?" Jackson asked. 

"These bags? I honestly don't know. In between classes, a boy would come up to me, give me the bag then run away. It's a different boy each time too and each one has a note with one word written on it." You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"That's cool." He replied and you frowned. 

"No it's weird. I don't know why they're giving me these and it seems like they're connected. They're all silver too." You said confused. 

"That is kind of weird." Miyou agreed. "But you said there were notes?" She asked and you nodded. 

"Maybe there's like a surprise after school Unnie." Hyeri suggested and you thought for a second. 

"After school? Everyone will most likely be getting ready for prom so I doubt it." You said. 

After 4th period, you got a bag with a corsage and a note that said "in" Then after 5th period you got a bag with a ticket to prom with a note that said "front". 

Finally school ended and you got another bag from a boy. You looked inside and saw a giant white box, but there was no note. You connected them together and realized it said "Meet me outside in front." 

"What is going on?" You asked yourself but proceeded to go outside anyway.

As you were walking, you noticed that the from was getting crowded, actually more like they formed a circle and you couldn't really see. You tried to squeeze in and you finally passed through. Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth in shock. There in front of you was Mark, standing with flowers in his hand, with a banner that said "A Prince Simply Cannot Attend A Ball Without His Princess... Anna Yu, Will You Go To Prom With Me?" 

You swore your breath stopped. You didn't expect this at all, especially since Prom was tonight. Mark slowly walked towards you and said 

"Anna~ I know this is very last minute, but I was hoping you would go to prom with me?" He smiled and you nodded before hugging him. 

Everyone around you started cheering and howling. You kissed him and smiled. 

"Awwww so cute!" 

"I can't believe they're going together." 

"They're so perfect!"

"This year's prom is going to be amazing!" 

Everyone said and you kind of became uncomfortable. 

"I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter