Home

The ONLY girl you want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Mark finally got discharged. Since he couldn't drive, obviously.. You brought your car instead. You thanked the doctor for everything before you both left the hospital. You helped Mark get into the passenger seat and he waved a hand at you. 

"It's okay babe.. I can do this." He said. 

You looked at him worriedly. "Are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt." 

"I won't get hurt.. I feel fine." He assured and you narrowed your eyes at him before nodding. 

"Hmm okay." You said and closed the door for him before going over to the driver seat. You put on your seatbelt and started the car.

"So where to? Home or...?" You asked. 

"I kinda want crepes.... No ice cream! Or uhh I don't know, cake maybe? Actually waffles sound so good right now." Mark continued on. 

You stared at his cuteness and couldn't help but giggle. He was like a little boy wanting sweets right now. Mark noticed you giggling and he stopped to ask. 

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing." You relaxed "you just look so....cute right now that's all." You mumbled. 

"What? I can't hear you." He moved his face closer. 

"Ah! Never mind! Anyway let's go shopping then and I'll cook for you instead of going to a store... Does that sound better or do you prefer going out to eat?" You asked. 

"Actually... I'd rather you cook for me.. There's nothing better than my girlfriend's cooking." He smirked at you and you blushed. 

"Grocery shopping it is then.." You said as you drove off. 


~~~~~~

 

"Hmm should I get White Swan cake flour or Sweet King instead?" You asked Mark as you stared at the two boxes. 

"Which one do you usually use?" He asked. 

"I usually use Snow Lily but it's not here." You pouted. 

"Hmm get White Swan... That's what Jinyoung uses.. Oh and get a lot so we don't run out." He said and you nodded. 

You returned the Sweet King box and grabbed three more of the White Swan and place the four boxes into the cart. After that you went to look for decorations and baking materials. 

"So far I've only bought ingredients for a cake.... I still have that giant sack of flour at home... Ooh! I need a crepe pan." You said.

"Uhh sweetie.." Mark said and you flinched a bit at the nickname. "We're in a grocery store.. This isn't like Walmart in America... There are no pots and pans here." He said and you blinked at him a couple times before you realized. 

"Oh yeah that's right." You replied, embarrassed. 

"But we can stop by the appliance store.. I'm sure they'll have it there... I mean they practically have everything a kitchen needs." He said and you nodded. 

"Okay! What else do we need.... Oh! Ice cream!" He pointed towards the frozen section and you both went over there. 

~~~~~~~~

 


After buying everything you guys needed. You went straight home. It was still morning so you had time to cook and bake at the same time. You decided to park in reverse so that your trunk was closer the the door. You closed the garage and came out of the car. You quickly ran to Mark's side and helped him out. This time he didn't say anything. 

"Go ahead and get changed... I'll bring the bags inside." You said and he shook his head. 

"What? No! I'm not letting you carry all those." He said and you understood what he was saying but you couldn't accept his help. 

"I know, I know.. You're probably thinking it's not right for you to let your girlfriend bring all these heavy bags... But just for no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter