Nonstop tears

The ONLY girl you want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up the next day and noticed that you had actually slept. You tried to open your eyes but it hurt because of your dried up tears. You didn't want to to call for help so you just walked to the bathroom blindly, casually tripping over stuff. Without thinking, you just jumped in the shower and let the hot water soothe your body and soul. You stood there for a couple of minutes before you broke down once again. It has been like this every single day. You tried so hard not to cry but the tears would just come out. 

You crouched down and hugged your knees, as the water trickled down your back. You sobbed silently so the others wouldn't hear you and worry about you. 

"Mark.." You whispered. You were broken. Beyond depressed. It's like your energy and soul has been drained from your body. 

You finished showering and quickly changed. You decided to dress up just a little bit.. Even though Mark couldn't see you, you wanted to look good for him. You put your hair up in a bun and wore shorts and a floral top. Since you were crying so much, your eyes had puffed up and makeup wouldn't help it so you just wore sunglasses to cover it. You left your room and saw Miyou and Junior in the living room. That meant that Jackson and Jaebum came home. You tried to silently leave but they still saw you. 

"Where are you going?" Miyou asked. 

"Out and about." You mumbled. 

"We know you're going to go see Mark.. You need to eat and rest.. Mark wouldn't want to see you like.....this? You look uh normal." Junior sighed before turning to see you. 

"You're okay looking?" Miyou stated. 

"Even if he can't see me at the moment, it doesn't hurt that I want to look decent for him. I'm leaving." You waved and left. 

 


--------

You arrived at the hospital and headed straight for Mark's room. You poked your head inside and just like you expected, no one was in there. The others visited, but you knew that seeing Mark this way hurt them more so they'd rather not see him all the time. 

"Mark~ I'm here again. You know I'll be visiting you everyday because I don't want to leave you alone.. Not even for a second." You spoke. 

"The others want to visit you too... And they have but it pains them to see you like this so they don't go as much... You're probably thinking 'wow thanks guys' but they do miss you too." You added. 

You sighed and squeezed his hand. "You know... I'm so confused and angry. Like why did this have to happen to you? To us? Our life was so great and we were so happy.... Then... Then suddenly I'm here, sitting beside you, holding your hand while you're in your bed in the hospital... life is unfair right? It's like it's saying you can't have happiness forever or continuously." You silently sniffled. 

"Just please.... Please wake up Mark.. Open your eyes... I can't do this any more, sleeping without you. Not knowing whether you can live or not.... I don't know what I would do without you.... I just... I just don't want to lose you. Please don't leave me."  You choked out and rested your forehead on the bed. You cried and cried silently, your tears wetting the bed.

That was until you felt a hand on your head. 

"I am never going to leave you." a deep voice spoke.

You froze for a second before you lifted your head up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter