Why?!

The ONLY girl you want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were sitting down on a chair beside Mark's bed. It's been like this for two days now. Although two days didn't seem long, it already seemed like forever today. You constantly cried at night and never wanted to leave his side ever again because if you did, you were scared that you might lose him. 

You were holding his hand as he slept. He looked so peaceful but you knew that he probably doesn't know what's going on around him. Deep inside he was hurting, suffering. 

And you were the same. 

No matter how many times the others had told you to get some rest and they'll watch over him instead, you refused. You didn't care that you hadn't changed or showered. You were not going to leave Mark alone. Not when he's like this. Not when he's so vulnerable and anything could happen to him and you didn't want that. 

"Miss... Visiting hours are over. Please let the patient rest." The nurse came in the room. 

"No.. Please... I-I have to stay.." You choked out. 

The nurse looked at you with pity. "I'm really sorry but it's the hospital's rules. I'm afraid I can't let you stay." She said and you shook your head. 

"No I'm not leaving." You said and the nurse sighed and came out. 

A few seconds later the others came in and grabbed you. 

"No! No! Jaebum-ah let me go!" You screamed. 

"No Anna.. You have to get some rest." He said and you got mad.

You saw Mark's door get locked and your eyes wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter