Disband??

You Don't Know Me, So Please Don't Hate Me

"Oh look dark chocolate and his white chocolate friends are back to grace us with thier presence. What took you guys so long? Oh wait don't tell me," Ken looked at me than at Ravi and Hyuk and smirked. " You guys were giving dark chocolate here tips on how to whiten his skin more. Well let me tell you guys nothing is going to work he is still going to be that ugly tan color and nothing can change that."

I hung my head low and said nothing I just stared at my hands and just sat there letting my hair hide the hurt that would clearly be shown on my face if I lifted my face up. 'You can endure this Hakyeon, thier insults are nothing they can't hurt you.' I tell myself, as I clench my hands into fists, even though I know that Ken's insult did hurt me. You would think that after all this time people's insults would become numb to me and that they wouldn't hurt me, but they do. Ravi notices that Ken's words hurt me and he glares at Ken, "Ken hyung you can say those things to N hyung and get away with it, but I won't be as nice. I don't care if you are my hyung, if you say anything about us again I will have no problem pulling my fist back and punching that face of yours."

I look up to give Ravi a grateful smile, but that's when Hongbin looks up from his phone and looks at Ravi with a disgusted look on his face, "What the heck happened to you Ravi? Why the freck are you standing up for this piece of-"

"Don't you even dare finish that sentence hyung," Hyuk said sending a glare to Hongbin that could kill. Hongbin looks at Hyuk surprised and I can understand why, Hyuk never disrespects his hyungs no matter how much he wants to, but I guess he just has had enough of his 'hyungs' treating me like crap. "You should stop disrespecting N hyung he is our leader so start treating him like one. And stop acting like he doesn't have feelings." Hyuk said than glanced at Leo, " And Leo hyung when someone gives you a gift you should accept it."

Leo who was quite the entire time looking at his phone looked at Hyuk and than at me, he gave me his coldest stare and sarcastically said, "Oh were you sad that I didn't accept your dirty gift? I'm sooo sorry, but you didn't need to cry about it and go tell Hyuk and Ravi." Leo just scoffed and turned his attention back to his phone, "Grow up and stop crying aren't you supposed to be the 'leader'?"

Ravi was about to say something when the drivers side door to the van suddenly opened, only to reveal that it was our manager. "Okay guys before going back to the dorm the CEO wants to talk to you guys."

All of us just nodded, usally after we finally get done with the promotions of our song the CEO would call us in to congratulate us for a job well done. When we had our first win for Voodoo Doll the CEO congratulated us by inviting us out for dinner while he paid for all of us. I liked the CEO because despite me having a different skin color he didn't find that a problem and he allowed me to be in VIXX and for that I felt grateful.

The entire ride to the Jellyfish building was silent. Leo had fallen asleep and the others were either on thier phone or talking to each other, I just stared outside the window watching the buildings and cars go by wondering if there was a place in this world where people wouldn't judge me and would instead accept me for who I am. Once we arrived at the JELLYFISH ENTERTAINMENT building we got out of the van and headed to the elevator that would take us to the floor where the CEO's office would be in.

Jellyfish was a big building but not as big as the YG or the JYP buildings, the building had five floors in total and had plenty of dance studios and recording studios. Once we got to the designated floor we saw some people looking at us with a pitiful look although we didn't know why they did that, but once we walked into the CEO's office we could see why they did. The CEO had his back toward us while he looked out the floor to ceiling window and we knew that it was bad news he would be telling us.

He slowly turned to us with a calm expression on his face but once I saw the look in his eyes I knew he was anything but calm. He looked at us for one more minute before speaking, "I was hoping that by now you guys would be able to hide your hatred for Hakyeon but I guess I was wrong. I have had people keep an eye on you and I'm not happy on what they have reported to me."

The CEO looked at Hongbin, Leo, and Ken, "I was hoping that you guys would at least be able to hide your hatred towards Hakyeon but I guess I was wrong. You know just because your not in front of your fans doesn't mean you can let your gaurd down. Today one of my people caught a stylist recording the three of you talking badly of Hakyeon."

At that everyone especially Leo, Hongbin, and Ken froze, "Luckily he stoped her from uploading your little recording onto the internet," The CEO stared at us and his expression hardened even more if that was even possible. "I didn't think I would need to do this but now you leave me with no choice."

He waved over an assistent, who we didn't notice was there until now, and the assisent took out a bag and handed it to me, "What's this?" I asked as I inspected what was inside once I saw what was in there I snapped my head up to meet eyes with the CEO.

"Those are your passports and tickets to America. You will spend two months in the U.S where you'll learn that the color of your skin isn't what matters in life," He looked at the three members that hated me before he looked at me. " And you'll also learn that you should love yourself for who you are and not let others comments get to you."

He then looked at all of us before running his hand through his hair in frustaration and continuing, "You will have three people accompining you, they will keep an eye on you and also help you along the way." He stopped and than sighed, "If by the end of those two months you come back and are still the same towards each other you'll leave me with no choice but to disband you."

When he heard us all take a sharp breath he gave us a look of sadness and pity, " I had hoped that after Hakyeon finally got Ravi to stop hating him the rest would follow his example but I see that that's not the case. I don't want to disband you but you guys leave me with no other option, I don't want Jellyfish entertainment to be looked as a company that hates people of a different skin color. So you better come back with changed attitudes if you don't than VIXX well be officially be disbanded."


A/N Sorry for any grammer mistakes I'll come back and fix them in the future. And yeah I know I'm neglecting my other story but I'm having a major writers block for that story but I'll go back hopefully.