Who are You?

You Don't Know Me, So Please Don't Hate Me

Leo P.O.V

    Sitting here listening to what Rap Monster was saying, I couldn't believe it. I sat there shocked and frozen in place. At that moment it seemed like time stood still as we took in Rap Monsters words, two TWO people went through what Ken and I went through, and one was close to going through it. I looked at Rap Monsters hands and saw how hard he clenched his hands. I'm not stupid I knew that we were surely not the only ones to go through this but I would've never expected Bangtan to go through that. They seemed so cheerful, so carefree. They radiated this glow of happiness wherever they went.

    I'm happy that he saved one of s unlike with me where no one was there to help me. I also clenched my fists but not from anger but to keep the memories of what happened that night away. I seemed lost in my own world until I felt a hand on my shoulder and I don't know why but I started crying. After that day I never once cried I couldn't allow myself to cry, I felt that if I did I would fall into an abyss of despair and never be able to recover. That hand that was on my arm pulled me into a tight hug and let me cry into their shoulder.

    I don't know how long I was like that but when I pulled back I didn't expect J-hope to be the one hugging me; he also had tears running down his cheeks. I looked around and found no one. I rubbed my eyes with my hand and asked, " W-where d-did everyone go?"

    "They went to a different room where we have punching bags. I noticed that you were barely hanging on to your emotions so I told them to go on ahead without us and that we would be there in a minute." He stood up and held his hand out for me to take, I took it and also stood up. " I think we should head on over there I think you might need that place more than Ken does right now."

    As we walked to the room that had the punching bags I saw an image of a rose on the wall with it's petals falling off in a circle with words underneath it, I couldn't understand it since it was in english so I turned to find J-hope also looking at those words with a small smile.

    "What do those words say?" I asked him. He turned to me and said, "I didn't know what it meant either but Rap Mon said that it says ' Even the most beautiful rose has it's sad moments.'"

    I looked at him confused, "Why would a rose be sad?"

    He looked back to the rose and pointed at the fallen petals, "The rose cries because it knows it's days are numbered," he then pointed at the thorns, " the thorns are a shield to protect the rose so it can live a little longer." J-hope then looked back at me, "In a way that rose is like you, Ken, and everyone who has ever been extremely hurt or traumatized."

    J-hope started walking away and I followed him looking back one last time at the rose and smiling. When we arrived at the room with punching bags I saw Ken punching one and he looked like he was mad but tears were falling out of his eyes. Ken was shouting and at first I couldn't understand what he was saying but after I got nearer I was surprised.

    " -because of that dark skinned man I can't even hold my own niece!! Everytime I see her dark skin it reminds me of him. Do you know how much my sister hates me? She thinks I'm racist but in actuality I'm terrified!! I don't hate my niece I love her but I can't even get near her without me trembling in fear." Ken paused and put his arm against the punching bag huffing in and out and he started speaking again, " Do you know that my niece is now two years old? The first thing she said to me was 'carrie we' as her way of saying carry me. But I couldn't I walked away from her leaving her with her hands stretched out and her eyes full of love and hope that I would finally carry her but no, I walked away. The next day my sister called saying that Min had been crying since I left and didn't stop until she cried herself to sleep. That's when my sister said to stay away from her and her family."

    Ken then started punching again and after a few more minutes he slid down to the floor and huffed before falling asleep. One of the members of BTS put a blanket over Ken and then walked back to where all the other members where they looked at me and said, "Let your feelings out."

    I walked to a punching bag and I just stood there I didn't know what to do but then I just let the memories flow, and that's when I started punching and yelling.

    I punched it once, " 'Why did you quit soccer Leo?' That's what my sisters asked me and I told them that I was injured but the truth is I couldn't take it anymore the constant bullying that I went through was too much. And not only that I was being ually harassed by the senior tanned freak in my soccer team." I started laughing hysterically and thought of that day, that day where I got labeled gay.

    "Then one day one of my best friends in the soccer team caught that tanned freak molesting me I hoped so much that he would save me but do you know what he did instead?"

This is where I started punching and kicking the bag, "He turned away with a disgusted look on his face and left me there to be molested. As if his betrayal wasn't enough, the next day he told everyone I was gay and suddenly all the 'friends' I had turned their backs on me not even sparing me a second glance."

    "Before becoming a singer my dream was to become a professional soccer player but my teammates ganged up on me and gave me a injury that made me stop playing soccer." I paused and wiped the sweat that was starting to form on my forehead, "It was during the semi-finals and we were tied I was about to shoot a winning goal when all of a sudden someone from my team MY own team kicked me on the back of my knee with such force that it fractured."

    I looked back to see Bangtan with some sad yet angry looks at what they heard, " My family doesn't know about what happened that day. They only know that I got injured enough that I couldn't play soccer anymore, but that's a lie. Once I went through physical therapy I was given the okay to start playing again, but I just couldn't go back the fear was eating me. I know I could've just changed soccer teams but there was another problem my body was in fear, mentally I wasn't scared of playing soccer, but physically my body refused to kick the ball. So I just gave up." I was standing there and memories just started flooding back to fast for me to count but for some reason my memory stopped it was on a boy who was blocking my teammates from hurting me. I wonder who that boy was, I can’t believe I totally forgot about him I wish I knew so I can thank him for saving me that day.

As I was standing I didn’t notice that someone came in, but what I did notice was the fact that I was on my knees and I was starting to slip to the ground; a slim arm caught me and then laid me down gently before the person laid me down, who are you?

 

A/N Hey guys so I know I know I have not updated in a long time and well all I can say is that I was busy I used to work night shift so that kept me busy. And once I switched to mornings I had more time but I became lazy, it's not that I lost my inspiration, I'm just lazy most days. Oh I  also started college, you know most people don't like college but I'm one of those who love it. Anyway how have you guys been? How did you like the chapter can't wait to here from you. :)

P.S. Thank you for the upvotes guys it means a lot I didn't think this story was going to get any upvotes but thank you. >_< Hugs to the people who upvoted.