Let me hug you like this

You Don't Know Me, So Please Don't Hate Me

Karina P.O.V

            Knocking on the door was what woke me up, well it was more like banging. Ugh I don’t want to wake up. I tried to ignore it at first, but they kept pounding on the door so I got up and opened the door, to find one of my best friends at my doorstep. “What do you want? You know I hate it when people wake me up, Jae.”

            “Hey be glad I didn’t risk my life going inside to wake you up, and I know but some people came into the abandoned warehouse.” Jae said while he was trying to get something out of his backpack. “So what? You know that most of our people come in all the time and they are the only ones who know the code.”

            “Yes but unless you want us to be accused of kidnapping I suggest we get down there now.” He finally pulled out some photos and handed them to me, I took my time to study the photos and I was bewildered. I started going down the stairs and getting my jacket on, Jae right behind me, “When did this happen?”

            “About an hour ago.” He answered. I zipped up my jacket and told him, “And it took you an hour to tell me this why?”

            “Hey I tried calling you but you wouldn’t answer. ‘Call me when there’s an emergency’ my .” I gave him an irritated look and just started running to the warehouse, I have an idea as to who these people are but why did they not contact me? These guys are so dead when I get my hands on them and one especially will die today. How dare he? How dare HE? No it’s not the time. Once we arrived at the warehouse I typed in the code and went in, that’s when I started hearing voices coming from down the hall. Jae went ahead and I followed closely behind once we reached the boxing center we both saw a person punching and kicking the punching bag with such anger and sadness, he was obviously having a mental breakdown. I could tell that he was saying something but I couldn’t hear what he was saying.

I looked at Jae and gave him a nod to go in, once we walked in the guy stopped talking and slumped down to his knees, when I saw him starting to faint I ran and caught him before his head hit the ground. I looked at his face and my heart hurt because the face that he had right now is one that I have seen too many times to count. He looked as if he was in a state of great pain yet relief, I wished with all my heart that he would have a sweet dream, because the bags under his eyes looked like he hasn’t had one in weeks. I gently laid his blond head on the floor, and walked to get a towel that we had in the office of the boxing center I folded it and when I got back I laid it under his head.

            I stood up to see Jae giving the guys who were sitting on the chairs, that we kept in the gym, a glare. “Who are you and what are you doing here?” Jae asked. “I don’t think you are the owner so we don’t have to answer to you.” Namjoon stood up and walked past him towards me. He stood right in front of me and looked at me with serious eyes, I in turn did the same. Since it seemed he wasn’t going to say anything I spoke first, “Why did you come here without a call? Also why did you bring one-” I saw something shift near J-Hope and V. “Make that two people here against their will?”

            After Namjoon made sure I was done speaking he sighed and said, “You changed your number and technically we didn’t kidnap them we are helping these two. They are part of a group called VIXX and if I remember correctly Chen and Kai must’ve already told you that you will be helping them.” I frowned in confusion, so these two are part of the group I’m supposed to help? Shoot Chen and Kai didn’t tell me everything, all I knew was that there was some racial divide in the group. It looked like Namjoon saw my confusion and spoke again, “They don’t know the exact reason why we are helping them out but I think you might have an idea.” He looked at me with a sad smile.

            I looked at Namjoon then at V, J-hope, then Jungkook. I looked at Namjoon again and he could already see the question I was about to ask so he only nodded, and my heart broke. I knew what happened to V, J-hope, and what almost happened to Jungkook. To know that these guys who I don’t even know went through something similar as they did makes me sad and angry. No one deserves to go through that NO ONE. Let me find all these es women or man and I will make their lives miserable. The things that I would do to them, I would have them regretting the day they chose to destroy a child’s innocence. I turned to look back at the blondie and then turned to look at the person laying by J-hope and V, and I could only take a deep breath before letting it out

            “Okay take them back to the place where they are currently staying at, and Namjoon next time just call me before hand,” He could only nod before turning back to the boys.

            “V, J-hope, and I will take Ken back to the van; while Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin will take Leo,” Namjoon then turned to look at the one person who I have been trying not to look at since I walked in, “and Suga stay and answer any other questions that Karina has we will wait for you in the van.”

            At that I knew what Namjoon was doing he more than anyone knew why Suga and I avoided each other, darn him. As the members started picking up Ken and Leo, I watched as Jae came walking towards me questions all over his face but one thing was clear, he knew. Jae knows very well who Suga is so it didn’t come as a surprise when he asked, “Do you need me to stay?”

            I shook my head, “No don’t worry go on ahead I can take care of myself. Thanks for letting me know about this, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

            I gave him a hug which he gladly returned and walked out. When I looked around everyone was gone except for Suga. He was looking directly at me with his hands in his sweater pockets. We stayed silent just looking at each other until I finally decided to speak up, “Why Did you leave?”

            Suga decided to walk towards me until he was right in front of me. Yet he remained silent and then I just started speaking my voice rising with each word, “Why did you leave Suga? You left without a single goodbye, there was no call, text, email, heck not even a note. Was I not, no was our relationship not even worth a single note!”

            At this point my head was on his chest and I was hitting him crying, “It’s not fair how could you leave me? How can you stand here and not be hurting as much as I? Why did you have to make me fall deeply in love with you?”

            As those last words left my mouth he put his arms around me and he pulled me into a tight embrace. “I love you, Karina. With all my heart I love you, but I had to leave. I know I have a lot to explain, but for now let me hug you like this.”

           

A/N So after what a year and how many months? I finally uploaded another chapter and I want to apologize for being a terrible author. I was busy with a lot of things mostly work and college, but it was not only that,  I was lazy. I know how I want the story to go but I find it a little difficult to put it into words. Even so I hope that I can continue to update but I won't make any promises. I just want to say thank you for subscribing to this story even though I am a terrible author. Please tell me what you think and leave a comment or question down below. 

Side note: guys have you seen all the new comebacks lately? Man they are so good. Tell me which comeback of this and last month where your favorites.