Who are the Two Members?

You Don't Know Me, So Please Don't Hate Me

N P.O.V

After a long and I mean long flight we have finally arrived at our destination, I guess I forgot to say where it was exactly that we were headed to, well we have arrived at Los Angelas, California. I should've guessed that we would end up here from what I know California is one of the most diversed states in the world next to New York and Florida. As we exited the gate we saw some people waiting just outside the gate, and again we recognized who they were they were the group who rapped to us once,  Bangtan Sonyeodan (AKA BTS) and I'm guessing that they will be the ones helping us since they had a big black sign that said 'Welcome VIXX' in bright blue letters.

I was confused, why were they chosen to help us? As far as I know that group got along just fine and they showed it frequently, even right now they were showing how much they got along. The maknae I think his name is Jimin right? He and another member who was tall yet looked young for his age were goofing around. Then another member who was wearing a pink tank top that said in big black letters 'I like PINK so what?' black skinny jeans, and black converse and was also wearing sunglasses; was hanging in the back with another member who had a black snapback that said 'DOPE' on his head and was also wearing a tank top only that his was white and said 'You got NOTHING on me', he wore black basketball shorts,sunglasses, and black with a hint of red Air Jordans. They were looking at these members, who were dancing to girl group songs, with judgemental looks but they still smiled when one of them starting doing the dance to Mr.Chu by A-Pink.

It looked like the only one who was actually paying attention to the gates to see if we arrived was the leader who goes by the name of Rap Monster. When he saw us he waved at s to calm down and come stand by him. As we walked towards them I couldn't help but feel envious of them, they got along so well with each other that none of them seemed to hate one another. They weren't divied into two groups like VIXX was, so why are they helping us? How could a group who has everything that I wished I had in a group understand how we feel towords each other? Those were the questions that ran through my mind as we approached them.

Once we reached them they did their greeting, " Hana, deul, set We are Bang TAN! Annyeong haseyo Bangtan Sonyeodan imnida." Then one by one they introduced themselves, the 'I like pink so what' guy was the first to step up and introduce himself, "Hello my name is Jin I'm the visual of the group and I'm also the eldest. I aplogize for the members behavior."

Next one of the guys who were doing girl group dances steps up and says, " I'm your hope J-hope imnida, and I'm the main dancer and one of the rappers of Bangtan. Anyway don't listen to what Jin said he's just as crazy as the rest of us." He then stepped back only to recieve a slap on the back of his head by Jin. Then a guy who was also doing girl group dances was supposed to step up but it seemed that his mind was somewhere else, so J-hope pushed him foward and then the member snapped out of whatever world he was in and introduced himself. "Hi I'm the 4-d member of the group V. Sorry for spacing out I do that a lot sometimes."

When V stepped back the guy who I assumed was the maknae stepped up, "Hi I'm Jimin I'm one of Bangtan's vocalist and dancers. I think I also should've been the visual but oh well." He shrugged his shoulders then stepped back. Then the tall guy stepped forword and said, "Hi I'm the maknae Jungkook, they say I'm the golden maknae because I can dance, sing, and rap."

The maknae was about to say something more but I opened my mouth and said, "Wait your the maknae I thought Jimin was the maknae." At that Jungkook blinked and then started laughing and Jimin smiled and the side of his mouth twitched a bit. "Why did you think that N-hyung?"

I sensed that I made him annoyed and pissed a bit so I said, " I'm sorry it's just that I assumed you were from the way Jungkook was treating you." The maknae kept on laughing and said, "I bet it's also because your shorter than me Jiminnie."

Jimin stepped up and slapped him in the head, "Yah didn't I tell you to call me Jimin hyung." Jungkook just grabbed the back of his head and stepped back, still smiling.

"I'm so sorry for assuming." I said to Jimin again and I put my hand on his shoulder, "I feel you though sometimes Hyuk says I act like I'm the maknae."

Hyuk just laughed and said, "Well when your around me and Ravi you do act like it." I just chopped his neck and then gave my attention to the leader who now stepped up to introduce himself. I immediatly envied him more than his other members, he was the definition of what I wanted myself to be he was confident in his leader skills and even though I know he also fools around with s, I just know if there was a situation that was hard to handel he would be able to handel it to the best of his abilites. And the number one thing that made me so envious of him is that he had the respect and love of s while I only had disrespect and hatred from my members.

"Well I'm the leader and one of the rappers of Bangtan. I should be the one to apologize for my members behavior but seeing as how Jin already did that I'll just say that I hope you enjoy and learn during your stay in America." With that he bowed than stepped back to allow the last remaining member to introduce himself to us. It was the guy with the 'DOPE' snapback this member seemed to have a sort of laid back appearence.

"Hey the name's Suga and I'm the rapper of Bangtan I also produce some of the songs of Bangtan. Nice to meet you guys." He then stepped back and fixed his snapback. It looks like he doesn't want to be here, or does he hate me too? No I don't think he does otherwise the CEO wouldn't have assigned them to help us. So I guess he's just tired.

"Ok so that's all of us so why don't we head to the bus that's waiting for us." Rap Monster said, "But let's go get your luggage first shall we?"

We all started walking towards the luggage area drop off and got our stuff. Once Rap Monster saw that we had our stuff we started walking towards the bus that would be taking us to were we would stay. But before that I had to know why them? So I tapped his shoulder and when he turned to look back at me I asked him, "Why are you guys helping us? I'm sorry but it's just how could you guys understand our situation? You guys look like you have a perfect group, so why you guys?"

Rap Monster sighed and then fully turned to look at me, "I knew one of you would ask. Look N hyung we are here to help you guys but more specifically two of your members. And it's not you, yes in the end once we are done helping them in some way we would've also helped you but our focus is two of your members. And just because my group gets along now doesn't mean there weren't problems before this." Rap Monster gave me a sad smile and then started walking towards the bus again.

Once we all got on the bus I started thinking of Rap Monsters words. "...our main focus is two of your members." Who are those two that the CEO felt needed help from Bangtan?

A/N Guys I really wanted to a double update but I've been busy sadly. :( I just got a job and it's taking up most of my time and I just wanted to really update while I had the chance. On the bright side I have two ideas for two stories that have yg family in them who here is a yg stan? Well any grammer mistakes or errors I will go back and fix them and maybe add new things anyway thanks to my subbies without you guys I might have not continued this far with my story. Bye for now