Maybe this trip will do me Good

You Don't Know Me, So Please Don't Hate Me

N's P.O.V

Once I got Ravi to wake up I made my way over to the living room where the members were. All of us were still half asleep and we were all in sweatpants and hoodies but we understood why we had to go at this time to the airport, the company did not want the media to know that VIXX would be going to the U.S. We stayed silent as we waited for Ravi I mean who would want to talk at 1am? Yeah right now we are all really exhausted, but we at least had seven hours of sleep but we still felt tired. We just got done with promotions, and all we really wanted to do was sleep.

Ravi finally got out of his room with his luggage and once the manager saw we were all there we walked out to the van. When the manager started driving I couldn't help but think of what the CEO said once he told us that we might disband.

"You're flight will leave at 3:00am there you'll see two of the three people who will help you out during your two months stay at the U.S. The other person who will help you is already at the U.S with his friends. I wish you good luck you guys may leave now." With that said he turned around and again stared out of those ceilng to floor windows. We bowed to him even though he couldn't see us and left.

"So who do you think will help us out?" Hyuk asked on our way to the airport all the members were asleep agian besides Hyuk and I. "I don't know it might be someone that is close to the CEO, it just might be his old buddies or something."

"Ugh if that's true then I doubt it'll work, those three listen and repect thier elders but I doubt a few words from them will change them. Seeing as the CEO is the one who they respect the most and yet his words weren't enough to change them." Hyuk said as he snuggled in his pikachu neck pillow.

"True but we might as well give it a shot, who knows they might surprise us." I replied to him as I looked out the window. The city lights looked so beautiful as the car drove past them, Hyuk was silent for a while until he said, "But hyung they aren't the only ones that need to change."

I was in the passenger seat so I just pretended to be asleep, but in truth I was thinking about his words. I closed my eyes tight, Hyuk was right the CEO did say I needed to change, I had to learn to love myself. The CEO must've noticed how I would look at the others with jealous eyes because they had fair skin while I was stuck with skin that nobody would love.

Every morning as I started at myself in the mirror after I have taken a shower I would be disgusted with myself. When I was youger I would scrub my skin, thinking of the ugly words that the kids would call me, until it was red hoping that I would somehow get rid of the ugly tan color, but as I grew older I gave up, it was no use. So I settled with putting on as much makeup as possible to at least make myself look a bit fairer like the other people around me. I made sure to stay in the shade as much as possible, I would put sunblock on and I would even wear long sleeves on a hot day just so I wouldn't get tanner.

I finally opened my eyes and looked at my tan hands thinking 'maybe this trip will do me good.' The van finally stopped after thirty minutes and we each got out and helped the manager get our stuff down from the van, all of us had face masks on and our hoodies up just in case we got recognized by someone. The manager accompiened us until the checkpoint we looked at him and asked why he wouldn't come with us, we were really confused the manager always goes with us when we go overseas. He just told us that the CEO didn't want him with us on this trip, he then informed us that the two people who would help us were already waiting for us in the V.I.P waiting area of the airport. Once we got checked in and went through secrutiy we headed toword the V.I.P waiting area.

We didn't know who they were but I suddenly saw two figures who I knew to well and one of them was a good friend of mine they were eating some burgers at this Mcdonalds restraunt that they had in the V.I.P waiting area. I made a signale to the others and they followed me usually Leo, Hongbin, and Ken would never listen to a word I said, unless we were live on air or had an interview, but the manager wasn't here so they had to follow me.

When I reached the table that those two were sitting at I touched the tan blonde haired guy's shoulder. And said, "Hey Kai."

A/N So what do you guys think? Yes I know I'm terrible for not updating but stuff happened, a family member of mine had to go under surgery to remove a tumor in his head but everything is good now. :) But I was also busy. And guess what I listened to BTS's new album and it's awesome!!! I'm listening to it right now the song that's currently playing is Danger. Guys I used to have only two biases in the group and those were Jungkook and Jimin but that Suga had to be his adorkable self and win my heart. What's your favorite song off the album? Who's your biase or biases? Mine is the Intro, Danger and Let me Know but it's so hard to choose favorites when the whole album is so good. Anyway back on topic did I surprise you guys with Kai? Who do you think is the person with him? And N I hope you learn to love yourself. Oh and does anybody know how to make a poster? I want one for this Fanfic.

 Oh and it's a short chapter cuz come on a little cliff hanger never hurt anyone right? ;)