Amusement Park

Kiss or Dead?!

They arrived at the amusement park after 2 hours ride on bus. The youngers were very excited about what are they going to do at the park. On the other hand, the olders just kept their cool trying to hide their excitement.

Jimin was on the line for buying the group entrance ticket since he the lost the rock, paper, scissor game. While the others sat on bench waiting for him.

“Why take him so long?!” Taehyung whinnied impatiently. The heat started to kill him.

“Be patient Taehyung-ah, the line is really long” Jin said as he pointed the queue.

After some more time, it’s finally Jimin turn. He bought six tickets and paid it. He immediately return to his friends that were waiting for him.

“Finally!” Taehyung stood up and snatched the tickets from Jimin’s hand. “Let’s go in already!”

The others just laughed at Taehyung impatient attitude. They followed him to the entrance gate. Hoseok and Jin were walking far behind the rest of the group. They were talking about something.

“Hey, Hoseok…” Jin called gaining the younger attention.

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry”

“For?”

“You know, the curse thing…” The older said, eyes were glued to the ground. He continued, “After I thought about it a little more, it was stupid, and my reason for hating you is also stupid. And I realized I put lots of burden to both of you and Taehyung…” Jin admitted in embarrassment.

“its fine, I guess, I’m glad that you put curse on me and Taehyung” Hoseok chuckled as he face the sky.

“Huh? Why?” Jin turned his attention to the younger. Hoseok could tell the older was curious about it.

“Promise me you won’t get mad at me?” Hoseok grinned his tone was full of tease. Jin just nodded in agreement.

“I’m in love with Taehyung, and your curse brought us together” Hoseok smiled to himself as he said that.

“YOU WHAT?!” Jin yelled, pretending to mad at the fact. But failed anyway. He smiled instead.

“Drop the act hyung” Hoseok smirked. He knew that Jin just pretending to mad at him.

“Alright, alright, sorry” Jin chuckled. “Tell me, why do you love my little brother?”

 

--

 

Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok were sitting on a bench near the cotton candy shop. While the youngers busy picking the flavor they should buy. Jungkook was busy admiring the colorful cotton candy, while Jimin and Taehyung were fighting about who should get the cotton candy make first. So childish.

The olders just watched the youngers. Hoseok and Namjoon chuckled at their childish attitude and Jin just sighed and facepalmed. He pretended that he didn’t know the youngers.

After the youngers finished buying their cotton candy, they continued to stroll around the park. But they didn’t realized two of their friends was missing. Jin and Namjoon are missing.

 

--

 

Jin and Namjoon had separated their own self from the group. They decided to have some private time alone. No one on the groups knew about what’s going on between the two. Not even Taehyung.

“Namjoon, where are we going?” Jin asked as he followed the younger who was dragging him away from the others. He was confused by the action Namjoon made suddenly. It made his heart beat really fast. But he didn’t want to put his hope to high.

“You’ll see..” Namjoon answered without stopping. He kept walking and dragging the older.

Not long after that, they arrived in front of the most iconic ride on the amusement park. The ferris wheel. People said, ferris wheel are the most romantic way to confess your love. They also said that, couple who confessed their feeling, their love will last long.

Jin eyes were sparkling. He loved to ride ferris wheel so much. Specially when it comes to all urban legend about romance on ferris wheel. It may sound so childish, but Jin trusted those legend.

“The line isn’t very long, I’m sure we don’t need to wait for a long time” Namjoon said as he get into the line. He looked at the older, signals Jin to follow him. the older man obeyed slightly.

‘Should I link my hand with him?’ Jin thought. He looked to Namjoon’s hand then to his own. He was about to grab the younger’s hand, another thought came to his head.

‘But, what if he feels unconfortable?’ his betraying mind spoke up.

‘Then, why did Namjoon brought you to the ferris wheel? Isn’t the ferris wheel is the icon for romantic at the amusement park?’

‘Don’t get your hopes to high. Maybe he just needs a company or he wants to tell some stories’

Jin shook his head, dismissing the battle inside his head. Whatever going to happen, he was going to accept it.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Namjoon looked at the older.

“I’m okay, don’t worry.

 

--

 

“, I’m lost” Taehyung cursed. He got separated from the groups. He looked around trying to find where were his friends. But he couldn’t find them. No sign of Hoseok or Jungkook or Jimin anywhere.

“Aha! I just call the others” He got an idea. He took his phone from his pocket. He the phone. His smile faded as he looked at the phone screen.

Low Battery

‘..’ He cursed in his mind. He forgot to charge his phone last night because he was too excited about going to the amusement park. He started to panic. He looked around once again to find his friends. No sign of them.

Taehyung jumped on a bench hoping he could see his friends from there. He gets worried easily. He was worried about Hoseok. What if Hoseok needs him but he wasn’t there? What if he needs Hoseok but Hoseok wasn’t around him? What will happens? His mind was full of ‘what ifs’. He just ran randomly into the crowd. Wish to bump into one of his friends.

Taehyung legs finally gave in. he couldn’t run or walk anymore. He leaned against the nearest wall. he sighed and close his eyes.

‘Hoseok, please find me.. I’m scared…’ He wished. He never liked being alone specially at crowded place.

Suddenly, Taehyung felt someone grabbing his arm. He was about to protest but the person covered his mouth. He couldn’t see the person face clearly. He was forced to follow the person into the dark corridor.

‘Hoseok, Help….’

--

 

GAHHHH!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME QAQ

I’m very sorry! I’ve been really busy on my real life and I suffered writter’s block for awhile… so I’m very sorry if this chapter wasn’t really good ORZ

I promised the next one will be better