The Beginning of disaster.

Kiss or Dead?!

It’s all started at the beginning of summer break. Kim Taehyung was the most talented in his dance class, well almost. He is ranked on the 4th line as the best dancer on the class. The first one is Jung Hoseok, the second is Park Jimin, the third is Jeon Jungkook and the fourth is Taehyung of course. He really enjoyed his dance class so much. He can catch up with the three best dancer on the class. Taehyung was really happy about this. He started to make friends with the best three.

“You’re really great Taehyung!” Jimin cheered.

“Yeah, you are a fast learner Tae” Hoseok complimented. He always had that big cheerful grin plestered on his face. Somehow Taehyung really like it.

“You will catchs up with us soon hyung!” The youngest in the class and also part of the best three, Jungkook said.

“Thanks guys!” Taehyung said happily. He was really happy because he got the compliment from the best three dancer in his class. He really hoped he can catchs up with them.

 

--

 

Later that night, Taehyung was going to head home alone but suddenly Jungkook and Jimin asked him to walk home together. Kim Namjoon, Taehyung’s best friend also joined them. Namjoon and Taehyung shared the same family name but the actually didn’t came from the same family. Namjoon was Taehyung’s first friend when he entered elementary school so they were close.

They walked in silence for awhile. After feeling so uncomfortable Jimin decided to break the ice between them.

“So, who is going to join on the dance competition next month?” Jimin asked looking to all his friends.

“Not, me of course” Namjoon chuckled. The other laughedat his statement. Of course he won’t join. He can’t. he was the worse dancer on the class.

“Maybe Taehyung could join!” Jungkook suggested while he elbowed Taehyung lightly. The older shook his head.

“It’s should be you Jungkook, or Jimin since you two are the best three in the class” Taehyung said.

“Yah! But you try the competition, you should gain more experience to be a good dancer. And besides, you almost catchs up wit us!” Jimin pointed out. The truth is Jimin was too lazy to join the competition, so does Jungkook. They wanted to take a break for awhile.

“Hmm, alright then, I’ll think about it” Taehyung nodded finally agreed to join the competition. He thought it will be a good experience for him. “But, what about Hoseok hyung?”

“He said that we should offer it to you first, if you decline he will enter the competition but since you accept I guess he won’t join” The youngest chuckled.

‘Whoa, even the first among the best three dancers recommended me to join the competition, I shouldn’t let you down then’ Taehyung thought to himself. He nodded when he made his decision.

“Speaking of Hoseok, where is he? It’s kind of rare to see the best three didn’t go home together” Namjoon pointed out.

“Ah, Hoseok hyung said he wanted to stay on the dance practice room a little longer, he wanted to learn a new dance” Jungkook said.

“Ah I see…”

Before they noticed it. They already arriaved in front of Taehyung house. They exchanged goodbyes and walked to different ways.

When Taehyung entered the house he heard a loud noise coming from up stairs. He assumed it was his older brother, Kim Seokjin with his magic stuff again. He sighed and walked up stairs to meet his brother. He opened the door and was attacked by his older brother.

“TAEHYUNG!!!” Jin glomped to the younger almost making the younger fall behind.

“What’s up hyung?” The younger asked worried. “Is this have something to do with magic and curses again?”

“Sort of…” Jin played his finger looking at the younger. The younger just sighed and walked to the bed. “Well, you need to hear this…”

“Then start speaking” The younger spat. He was really tired after his dance class and wanted to sleep.

“Uhmm, you see, I was putting a curse on this person named Jung Hoseok and---“ he was cut by the younger scream.

“WHAT?! YOU PUT SPELL ON JUNGKOOK’S COUSIN?!”

“Tae, listen first!” The older protested and continued his story. “So yeah, I put spell on him, because I hate him for tricking me, and I made a little accident. In the process I wanted to make that guy couldn’t kiss anyone forever, but since I failed it turned the other way around and..” he gulped. “I accidentally mixed his hair with yours.. since the spell worked the other way around, it seems you and Hoseok need to kiss, or else you both will suffer breathless for not kissing in a long time”

“WHAT THE HYUNG?!”

--

 

Sorry it short ;;

It’s just the beginning guys

And sorry if there’s a lot grammar mistakes and a abit comfusing ;;

I can’t get help from my friend that always edited my fanfics since she is sick right now;;

I hope she will get well soon