Selfishness and Broken Promise

Kiss or Dead?!

Taehyung and Kai was riding a cable car now. They’re going to visit Namsan Tower. Both of them amazed by the view they were looking at. They can see the whole Seoul city from there. At first, Taehyung refused to take the cable car since he was afraid of high. But Kai forced him to take the cable car so they wouldn’t waste any time. Taehyung was glad he listened to Kai. He was enjoying the view from there.

“See, I told you it’s worth it” Kai chuckled looking at his friend.

“Yeah..” Taehyung look away in embrassment. He didn’t know what to say.

“It’s pretty different in the morning, since I always visit this tower on the night with my friends” He said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and snapped few photos of the city.

“I see..” The younger said still stunned by the view.

“Hey Taehyung” The older called making the younger look at him.

Click!

“You look so cute Taehyung-ah” Kai said as he saved the picture of Taehyung he just snapped. The younger blinked few times before he realized what Kai just did.

“Yah! Kai hyung! Delete the photo please! I must looked so weird!” The younger Protested trying to reach the phone but failed.

“No Taehyung, you look cute you know” Those words was making the younger blushed. He didn’t know how to respond to the older. He just watched Kai shoved his phone to his pocket again.

 

They finally arrived at the top. Only a little walk and they will reached the tower. On the way to the tower the stopped on some snack shop to bought some chip stick and drink. Kai was being nice to Taehyung and Taehyung enjoyed his accompany.

“Thanks for the chip sticks hyung” Taehyung said as he munched the chip stick.

“My Pleasure cutie” Kai winked at him. He felt his cheeks burning. “Aww, you’re blushing Taetae?”

“S-shut up” The younger muttered and looked away.

“Look! Look! We’re here!” Kai chirped, he pointed to the tower in front of them.

“Whoaa… The tower is really big” Taehyung commented. He was once again amazed.

“First time here?” The older asked and the younger just nodded.

They entered the tower and Kai dragged the younger to the lift. He wanted to go up stairs. as soon as they reach the top Kai dragged the younger again. He was eager to show him the beautiful from up there.

“Whoa! It’s amazing from up here!” Taehyung cheered. He can’t belived what he see anymore.

“It’s more beautiful in night..” Kai trailed off and entered a coin to the telescope. “Try this”

The younger obeyed and bent down to use the telescope. “Whoa! From here you can see every part of Seoul”

“I know right?” Kai chuckled. He enjoyed being around Taehyung so much. He loved the childish attidute from the younger.

After some more time enjoying the view, they decided to put lock on the tower. Well, like legend said, if they put locks on the tower, their wish will come true. So both of Taehyung and Kai bought two locks, one for Kai and one for Taehyung. They begun to think what should they wrote. Both of them were deep in their own thoughts.

’Well, I wish I could win the dance competition and someday I could be a dancer that will perform on stage.. and I will make Hoseok hyung proud of me.. wait what?!’ Taehyung blinked few time as he realized he just thought about Hoseok.

‘Why the hell I should make him proud?!’

‘You like him don’t you?’ Came another voice. He looked around but there’s no one talking to him. He assumed it came from his mind.

‘No I don’t like him!’ He shouted on his mind.

‘Of course you didn’t like him, you love him’

‘Shut up’

‘Admit it already Kim Taehyung!’

“I said shut up!” He was tired debating with himself. He didn’t realized he shouted until the older looked at him. “What?”

“Are you okay? You just shouted to no one just now” Kai said. A worried glint could be seen inside his eyes.

“Ah.. I’m okay, I’m sorry..” The younger apologized and continued writing his message.

“Okay if you say so…”

 

--

 

“Argh! He turned  off his phone” Hoseok glared at the phone. He can’t belived Taehyung didn’t tell him where he was going.

‘That kid, did he don’t understand his own situation?!’ Hoseok screamed in his mind. He was more than worried about Taehyung condition. He was afraid that something bad will happened.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jungkook finally stop dancing their new choregraphy. He turned off the music and headed to the place where Hoseok was sitting.

“Something bad happened with Taehyung?” Jimin sat down next to Jungkook.

“He wouldn’t tell me where he was going with that bastard” The oldest leaned against the wall. Had the thought of the two was on a date made Hoseok wanted to kill the new kid so bad.

“Well, it’s your fault not making any moves first” The youngest closed his eyes and leaned to Jimin’s shoulder.

“So it’s my fault now?” Hoseok growled.

“Well, no..but..uh…” Jimin couldn’t find the right words. Hoseok just sighed.

“It’s a little complicated than what you two thinks…” Hoseok sighed again.

“Hey, let’s go to Namsan tower” Jimin suggested.

“Sure..”

 

--

 

Taehyung locked his lock on the fence. He looked at his message and blushed slightly. He can’t belived what he just wrote.

‘I wish, Hoseok hyung and his teams win the competition..’

He don’t know why he ended up writing that to his locks. But he was satisfied by it. Maybe if his wish come true miracle would happened.

“Taehyung-ah! Let’s go to the restaurant!”

“Okay hyung~”

DHEG

Suddenly Taehyung stop running. He felt the sudden hurt in his chest.

‘Damn it, why now?!’

“Taehyung are you okay?” The older asked worried.

“I-I need to go to toilet hyung… wait here” Taehyung said as he left Kai alone. He headed to the nearest restroom.

‘Must call Hoseok hyung….’

 

--

 

“That Stupid kid!” Hoseok yelled to himself. He kept running to the Namsan tower. Taehyung was lucky Hoseok was wandering around the cable car station with Jungkook and Jimin. Hoseok was in panic mode right now. If he didn’t reach Taehyung in time. The younger will be gone forever.

“Taehyung, are you okay?” He heard a familiar name and turned around.

“I-i.. uh.. I’m gonna visit a hospital near this place… you go home first hyung…” Hoseok can hear Taehying struggled to speak.

‘Found you!’

 

--

 

“Taehyung, are you okay?” Kai asked. He was now worried about the younger condition.

“I-i.. uh.. I’m gonna visit a hospital near this place… you go home first hyung…” Taehyung struggled to speak. He could felt the pain on his chest. He was more scared about to face Hoseok later. The voice of mad Hoseok kept playing inside his head.

‘He was mad because I didn’t tell him.. he sounded so scary…’ Taehyung thought.

“No, I’ll go with y—“

“No you don’t need to do that” Said a person who picked Taehyung bridal style.

“Hoseok hyung….” Taehyung mumbled.

“You’re an idiot Taehyung” Hoseok growled.

“Tch, where do you think you’re going to take him?!” Kai shouted at Hoseok feeling annoyed at his presence.

“Shut up, I’m here because he called me!” Hoseok glared at Kai.

“Wha--? It can’t be?!” Kai can’t belived what he just said. How? Taehyung was with him all day.

“Hmm, how about we shows him the reason you called me here Taehyung-ah?” Hoseok smirked. His eyes turned dark and cold. Taehyung shivered at the looks. He was going to reject what the older going to do but he was cut off by the older voice again. “If you’re going to reject it, I won’t do it anymore…”

Ugh, he give me no choice…’ Taehyung thought.

“So, what do you think Tae?”

“D-Do it…” Taehyung panted. He can’t bear the pain anymore. He needed his cure. Hoseok smirked. Satisfied by the younger command. He leaned closer and kissed the younger lips in front of Kai.

“What the..” Kai watched the two of them in horror. He can’t belived what he see.

‘Kai hyung… please don’t see us.. I beg you..’ Taehyung wished in his mind. He felt guilty his friend had to see him like this.

“mhnn.. ahh..” Taehyung moaned into the kiss as he felt Hoseok stuck his tongue in. Hoseok opened his eyes and glared at Kai.

“Ugh! I’m going home!” Kai ran away like that. Hoseok pulled away and put the younger down.

“Y-You evil! W-why—“ Taehyung was going to protest but was cut off by the older growl.

“Shut up! You’re the one who broke the promise first!” Hoseok glared at the younger. Inside his eyes Taehyung can see the coldness and anger. Taehyung understand that the older was mad. But kissing in front of Kai hurt him.

“I’m going home” Hoseok spat and turned around. He didn’t care about Taehyung at the moment.

‘Ugh… what’s up with him… why he have to do it in fronts of Kai hyung…’ Taehyung thought as he start sobbing. ‘I hate this curses… in this world.. I really hate Hoseok hyung!’

 

--

 

‘Ah.. Kai hyung didn’t come to practice today… was he mad?’ Tehyung thought. He can’t concentrate in his dance today. The event yesterday kept playing in his mind. He felt bad. Hoseok was ignoring him too the whole day. It made him feel hurt and guilty.

“Taehyung hyung!”

 

--

 

Another update~~

Oh no, Hoseok is mad at Taehyung?! God, what have you done Tae… you should apologize to him fast!

Well please leave your comments and critique ^^