Understanding and Forgiveness

Kiss or Dead?!

“Taehyung hyung!” Jungkook shouted as he run to the older.

“Ah, Jungkook, what’s up?” Taehyung tried to fake a smile.

“Don’t what’s up me! What happened between you and Hoseok hyung? You two had been ignoring each other the whole day!” Jungkook complained. He was the first person that realized both of Taehyung and Hoseok were ignoring eachother. It’s because they used to practice together and teach each other. But today, they put distance between them.

“It’s nothing…” Taehyung lied. He don’t know what to say to the younger. He didn’t want to admit it was his fault that Hoseok was mad at him.

“Arghh, you two must stop this” Jungkook whinned. He was annoyed by his hyungs childish. Before he approached Taehyung to ask what happened, he tried to talk about it but the older just shrug and leave.

“You know what Taehyung? I’ll tell you something interesting that happened before you called Hoseok hyung to meet you at Namsan tower” Jimin joined the conversation as slapped Taehyung’s back earning a little ‘Hey’ from the boy.

After Jimin got Taehyung and Jungkook attention, he asked them to go outside the practice room. They sat on a bench near the practice room. The oldest of the three gave each one of them a bottle of cold water.

“So, what happened before Taehyung hyung called Hoseok hyung?” Jungkook asked, he sounded a lot more curious than Taehyung.

“Well..” Jimin started with a giggle as he remembered the scene. “When Jungkook left me and Hoseok hyung for food, I was playing a game on his phone, he kept telling me if he got a call from you I have to give his phone back immediately” Taehyung nodded signaling Jimin to continue his story.

“When his phone finally ringing, he snatched the phone from me and answered your call, you may think that he was mad since he kept shouting on the phone, but that was the first time I saw Hoseok hyung with worried expression written all over his face. I guess he really cares about you Taehyung” Jimin smiled at the last part. He knew that Taehyung felt the same. That’s the reason he told this to him.

‘I see, Hoseok hyung was worried about me.. it was all my fault after all… I didn’t tell him where I was going… and I was lucky he was near Namsan Tower yesterday… what would happened if he was far away?’ Taehyung thought to himself. He felt tears start to form in his eyes. he felt really guilty right now.

“Aww, Taehyung-ah, don’t cry..” Jimin said as he laced his hands around the younger and pulled him into a hug. Soon, Jungkook joined them.

“You know what, you’re the first person who made Hoseok hyung like this hyung..” Jungkook said while he caressed Tahyung’s back.

“I was stupid…” Taehyung sobbed. “He was just trying to protect me, but I was selfish….”

“Shh, Taehyung, you’re not stupid, it’s just a phase of growing up, I knew Hoseok hyung will understand” Jimin tried to cheer the younger with a smile. He could feel the younger pain.

“I-I’m going to talk to him…” Taehyung said between the sobs. He took some breathe and tried to calm himself. After he calmed a little he stood up.

“Thanks for telling me this Jimin, I think I know what should I do now” Taehyung smiled and entered the practice room leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone.

“I never know you can be that nice” Jungkook snorted as he remembered how Jimin tried to cheer Taehyung up.

“Hey, im a nice person!” Jimin punched the younger shoulder playfully.

“Say, the person who just punched me now” Jungkook return the punch a little bit too hard on purpose.

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook! That’s hurts!” Jimin yelled as he chase the younger back to the practice room.

 

 

--

 

 

Taehyung waited until the whole room is empty, leaving him only with Hoseok alone. He watched every movement the older made. His hearts was thumping in inhuman pace. He didn’t really know what to say to the older, he had to finished what he started. He didn’t want to be ignored anymore.

“Hyung…” Taehyung called, his voice was low, Hoseok barely heard him.

“What?” Hoseok said trying to sound annoyed. He didn’t bother took galance to the younger. He was busy packing his stuff.

“I want to talk about something you did yesterday” The younger look up to the older, facing the older perfect back. He tried to calm himself. The older turn around to look at him. He gulped.

“If you’re only going to complain about it, ju—“ Hoseok was cut off by the younger suddenly bowing at him. Pleading for forgiveness.

“I’m sorry!” Taehyung yelled. Hoseook froze. He didn’t expect the younger action.

“It was my fault, I refused to tell you where I was going with him! Sorry to make you worried! I was an ! I was selfish that I didn’t think about how you feel! I-I w-was…glad.. t-that you came t-to save me back t-then… t-thank you…” At the last part Taehyung broke into a sob. He realized his mistake.

‘Please forgive me Hoseok hyung…’ He begged in his heart.

Hoseok smirked and pushed the younger against the wall. Taehyung was surprised by the older action. He tried to free himself from the tight grip but failed obviously.

“H-hoseok hyung! Don’t!” Taehyung yelled as he saw the older face getting closer to him. He shut his eyes, scared about what going to happened.

“Stupid…” Hoseok whispered with a mocking tone. He pulled the younger into a hug and caress his back. “Apology accepted”

“Hyung…” Taehyung broke into another tears. this time he cried from happiness. He was glad that Hoseok wanted to forgave him. He hugged the older tightly and cried his relief and happiness in the older chest. The older ruffled the younger head gently.

“From now on, our lifes is depend on eachother, so promise me you won’t break any promise again okay? We need to stick together if we want to survived, and this is will be our secret” Hoseok kissed the younger head softly.

“yes, I promised hyung…”

 

--

 

The next day, Kai finally showed up on the dance class. Taehyung immediately approached to the older. He tugged the older jacket to get his attention.

“Um.. Kai hyung, I’m sorry about what happened on Namsan Tower.. I can’t explain the situation..but.. im not in relationship with him…” Taehyung said trying his best not to stutter.

“He know your deepest secret as blackmail to make you listen to him?!” Kai sounded surprised as he got his own conclusion.

“N-no! It’s not like that, The kiss had its own reason…” Taehyun denied what Kai just said.

‘Uhh, what should I do? he didn’t understand… should I tell him about the curse?!’ Taehyung screamed in his head. He started to have panic attack.

“Tahyung-ah…” Kai voice brought him back to reality. “It’s okay, I understand…”

‘Eh?! He understand?! Even I didn’t tell him the reason?!’

“Thank you hyung…” The younger boy smiled.

“Taehyung-ah! Show us your choreography!” Namjoon yelled to take the younger attention. He brought his laptop to play the song Taehyung choose for his dance competition.

“Ah, okay Namjoon hyung!” Taehyung started to jog to the place where Namjoon is. On the other hand, Kai was watching the younger back with a smirk plestered on his face.

“Don’t worry Taehyung-ah, I totally understand what do you want..”

 

--

 

Last day before the dance competition. Taehyung decided to hang out at the amusement park with the others. He thought to himself that he need a little refreshing before the competition. Even Jin was invited to hang out with them.

“Yah! Jin hyung hurry up or we’ll miss the bus!” Taehyung yelled as he banged his brother door. He was impatient. Jin always took more than 30 minutes to prepare.

“Just a minute, I’m almost done!” Jin yelled back as he finished putting his make up. He opened the door to meet his impantient little brother. “What?”

“Was make up really necessary? Or you wanted to impress someone?” Taehyung joked. He didn’t see his older brother turned into bright red.

They arrived at the bus stop in time. Jimin and Namjoon were chatting together about some stuff that they might see at the park. Taehyung noticed Hoseok and Jungkook still missing. He decided to ask Jimin about it.

“Jimin, where’s Hoseok hyung and Jungkook?”

“Ah, Taehyung, you’re here! Um, about them, they’re a little late thanks to Hoseok who forgot to turn on his alarm” Jimin laughed at the last part. He can imagine how panicked Hoseok is.

“Ah I see..” Taehyung nodded and turn to his brother. “By the way, meet my older brother, Kim Seokjin!”

“Nice to meet you hyung! I’m Park Jimin, the most talented and y boy, I’m Taehyung best friend!” Jimin grinned. He was proud about what he just said. He offer his hand to do a handshake.

“Nice to meet you too, Jimin” Jin said as accepted Jimin hand.

“Nice to see you again hyung” Namjoon stood up and walked to Jin.

“Ah, Namjoon, it’s nice to see you too” Jin smiled at the younger.

“Wait, wait, you two know each other?!” Taehyung yelled in surprise. He looked to his brother then to Namjoon and back to his brother.

“Yeah, he helped me a lot during the school festival last two month..” Jin admitted. He could felt his cheek turned bright red as he remembered what happened on the school festival.

“Yeah that’s right” Namjoon nodded.

“Hey, why are you both blushing?” Jimin said suddenly made the two jumped in surprise.

“Am not!” Jin and Namjoon said in the same time. They blinked once, twice. They burst into laugh after that. Both Jimin and Taehyung stared in comfusion.

“Hey! What did we miss?”

“Ah! Finally you two are here!” Jimin chirped as he see Hoseok and Jungkook approaching to them.

“Nope, you didn’t miss anything” Namjoon said casually.

“Hey! The bus is here, let’s get in!” Jungkook said as he see the bus stoped. He immediately run into the bus and the others followed him from behind.

“Amusement Park, here we come!” They cheered inside

 

--

 

I finally updated~

Yay I finally reunited NamJin ///shot

Hope you like this chapter