Depend on Each other

Kiss or Dead?!

“. Jin and his stupid curses” Hoseok cursed. He was annoyed by the older silly reason to put spell on him. ‘How can he be such an idiot sometimes?!’

“Wassup? You don’t look okay” Namjoon said, distrcted by his tablemates and he can’t concentrate to the teacher.

“It’s him again” Hoseok sighed.

“Him? You mean Kim Seokjin? The one who had the most handsome face?” Hoseok eyed his tablemate ashe speak. He raised one of his eye brow at the last sentence.

“What?”

“You liked Seokjin don’t you?” Hoseok smirked. He know that Namjoon had a crush on the older.

“N-no I don’t” The younger stuttered. He turned his gaze back to the teacher.

“Yeah right…”

 

--

 

‘, why he had to be at the other side of the school at time like this’ Taehyung ran to the school backyard right after he received a text message from Hoseok. Why he had to be at the front gate when Hoseok was at the school backyard.

He reached the school backyard and started to look for Hoseok. He kept calling the older name like he was looking for a lost cat.

“T-T-Taehyung….” A stuttered voice called. The orange haired boy immediately looked to the direction the voice came.

“Hoseok hyung!” Taehyung rushed to the older.

“Ugh… i-I can’t belived it will… be hurt…like this…” Hoseok struggled to speak, hand clutched to his chest. It’s ing painful for him.

“Shh…” The younger put his finger on Hoseok’s lips.

“From now on, will depended on each other..” he said before sealing their lips together.

 

--

 

They walked together home. Hoseok was walking on the front while the shorter boy walking ta little farbehind him. His head stared to ground, he felt uneasy with the awkward silence between them. But Hoseok seems don’t have any intention to break the silence so Taehyung start the conversation first.

“Uhmm hyung, do you know why my brother put casted a spell on you?” Taehyung asked nerveously. He played with his fingers and was afraid to face the taller boy.

“It’s just because I lied about some stupid Disney princess dolls was on big discount” Hoseok answered without looking back. He was still pissed about it.

‘What the hell?!’ Taehyung eyes twitched as he heard that. But giggled after he remembered his big brother was a big fan of Disney princesses.

“What so funny?” The older stop on his track and turned around. He stared at the younger.

“No wonder he was mad at you, he was a big fan of Disney princesses” The younger laughed.

“But it’s still a stupid reason to cast a curse on people” Hoseok continued walking.

“Yeah I know, he is stupid sometimes…” They fall into a silence again. At least this time they feel a little comfortable with the silence. Both boy fell to their own thoughts.

 

--

 

Another dance practice was done. It’s decided that Taehyung will be the one who will joined the dance competition. Taehyung was so happy about it. He can’t belived the dance teacher actually enroll him on the competition.

“Congratulation Taehyung! I know you’ll do great on there!” Jimin cheered as he hug the younger.

“Yeah hyung! Good luck on the competition in two weeks, I know you’ll do great!” Jungkook high-fived his hyung.

“Thanks guys” Taehyung grinned. He was happy too about it.

“Good luck on the competition Taehyung” Hoseok flashed a smile. Taehyung blusehed at it.

“T-thanks hyung…”

 

--

 

Another short chapter sorry ;;

I tried to make it longer but failed orz

Also I wanted to ask you all who should be Hoseok love rival? I was going to go with Namjoon but I actually wanted to paired him with Jin so yeah… and i also wanted the love rival is from outside(Not bangtan members) like Baekhyun from Exo or Himchan from B.A.P, or others.

Please comment and help me choose by suggesting on the comment box :D

Thank you~